Just Curious...

shadylady16

Hi,

So I've been friends with this guy for several years all the while in and out of relationships with others and in and out of contact. We are very close and are currently living together. We've spent countless holidays, birthdays, special occasions, family vacations with each other. Over the past year and a half we have spent nearly all of our time together. We cuddle, sleep together but nothing more. He has made it known to me that his last relationship left him hurting and that he's scared to get into another one quickly. However, he always want me in his life, claims he needs me in his life, says he loves me. He also asked what i think it would be like if we fell in love with each other. But.... he says he's not ready for a relationship. So is this an indication that he likes things and wants to take it slow, or are we just good friends relying on each other. He also tries desperately hard to "make" me jealous of other girls or girls he's had relationships with. Which, I am not and find jealousy ridiculous. It just shows me he's insecure. Do guys like to make girls jealous like that? I've never experienced it before with any other guys. So, just opinions. You think he wants more or is content with the friendship. Thanks, just curious.

• 1 month later...