Sadly Single

Crazy-Carl

I work and go to college all the time i am 18 this is subpost to be the time of my life, but I never get to meet nice girls. I am from TX if you have any advice or just want to send me E-mail do so.

Thanks;

Crazy Carl

I work and go to college all

the time i am 18 this is subpost to be the time of my life, but I never get to meet nice girls. I am from TX if you have any advice or just want to send me E-mail do so. Thanks; Crazy Carl

I don't know anything about your life, so I can't give much substantive advice. However, one rule applies universally: a victim will be vctimized again. YOu seem to be bewailing the fact that you aren't having the "time of your life." Well, do what you want! MAKE it the time of your life.

Now if you want more exact help (like how to get nice girls), you'll have to tell us more about yourself and what exactly you think a nice girl is, for example.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

(Draconis)

Ummm, hey i feel your pain. You're definitely not alone. I'm a college student at Texas A&M, and I can't find any nice guys. All the guys that have tried to date me are complete tools. I never had problems getting guys as (i've been told) I'm pretty. I think I'm just okay. All the guys I find attractive are usually shallow, and all the cute, non-shallow ones are taken, and I don't believe in stealing other girls' boyfriends. Looks like we're in the same boat.