How to stay sane while wife is making decision?

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to Surfer....

:)Happy Birthday to you!!!:)

PegNosePete

Happy birthday Surfer!

Not enforcing boundaries in the past doesn't matter. It is NEVER too late. Just say that the current situation is not working because you have not enforced sufficient boundaries following her past actions.

Regarding the locks I do agree with you about waiting for the opportune moment, and not just doing it one day while she is out. As a previous poster said, wait for her to try to go out to a bar or something without you. Tell her that she can't, that you don't have the spare cash, that you want her to act like a wife from now on. If she argues, says it's her money, or just says she's going anyway, tell her you'll change the locks and she can wait outside til the morning. And then DO it!

And get her making you that cooked breakfast! Seriously dude! If she does not have a job then she is a HOUSEWIFE and that is what housewives do! They go to cookery classes, do the grocery shopping, talk to their friends on the phone for hours, and spend 3 hours making a pot roast for YOU when you get home from a hard day's work!

• Author

Well.. considering it is my birthday, I was not going to check this today, just to keep my mood up. So I will be short with my response, haha.

2sunny: You are right, point blank. I need to step up my assertive side. I have always struggled with that.

turnera: That is my plan basically.. I just need to have a bit of normalcy and hopefully a good time this weekend. I need a boost. After that I can tackle this problem.

2themoon: Yikes.. thanks for those reminders, reading that I envision everything you typed.. it was upsetting but you know what? I have made peace with all of that already - I took her back knowing all of that, giving her a chance. She is not living up to it this time around. So.. we go from here.

Lexy: You are right.. about the whole fighting thing, spot on actually.

PNP: I plan on enforcing more boundries, in agreement about waiting for a better time to be dramatic with the locks and threats. Yesterday I was telling her I took out the recycling and garbage, put away wetsuits and stuff from last weekend at the beach. She said, I should be doing that stuff. I said "you should." That was it. Didn't want to get into it again, but I plan on it soon.

Every one - thanks for the birthday wishes - going to have a nice dinner and grab some drinks tonight. :)

Happy Birthday Pal! :bunny::bunny:

Enjoy dinner and drinks. It's your day and don't let anyone take that from you!

Happy birthday my friend!!!!!!!!!

It's my birthday tomorrow as well.

Enjoy it, go out and get hammered and then go home and ____ your wife silly. Don't ask, just have at her.

• Author

Thanks DW and WN! :)

I plan on enjoying it fully! My day!

WN: Happy birthday to you tomorrow - enjoy it, have a great weekend!!!

I think that may be my plan actually.. drinks + pounding my wife. Hopefully she will be in the mood. I have been starting to get on edge about it.. going into withdrawl, haha.

PegNosePete
Hopefully she will be in the mood.

Who cares! It is your RIGHT to get some on your birthday!!!

Hopefully she will be in the mood. I have been starting to get on edge about it.. going into withdrawl, haha.

Oh boy. I feel for you. Bend her over and ____ her silly. Lord man.

marqueemoon4

It happened just like I said ……….. she did all those things and more… no matter how you try to paint her now she will never be the wife you used to have she cannot be, she has had another man’s sperm in her. She sure isn’t who she was before that … now you know … I hope you can see her clearly. :o

I am not trying to make you crazy jealous I am trying to remind you of just what she has done to YOU.

:p)

this is graphic but SO TRUE. even if an ex came back, yea it would make life SO MUCH easier, I'd get to live with my boy again, but this b*tch has poisoned herself with some other dudes seed. that makes me ill... and of course she decides to give herself to a complete douchebag. she's getting ridden hard and put away wet.. disgusting.. probably added a new STD to her collection.. ugh.

Edited by marqueemoon4
  • Author

Haha.. it's my RIGHT. That's hilarious.. and WN, haha good plan.

:)

mm4: Yeah... kind of gross.. it goes deeper than that however though.

to "be" with her physically now - after knowing everything you know - would only be a huge betrayal to yourself!

think about that for a long while - same as stepping to the dark side... knowing full well what you are stepping into.

all the while it IS her full form of manipulation over you. your choice... wouldn't be mine, ever!

marqueemoon4
Haha.. it's my RIGHT. That's hilarious.. and WN, haha good plan.

:)

mm4: Yeah... kind of gross.. it goes deeper than that however though.

yea, I know.. if my ex showed up at my place and offered it up I'd be all over her. who the hell am I fooling

That's why there are sheep. (j/k)

:mad: Why would that even cross your mind let alone suggest it??? :sick:

Perhaps.. but a man has needs.

very selfish and self serving attitude... maybe you SHOULD stay with her = because she seems to be of that same mind set... no?

i was rooting for you to break free - but your recent posts are showing that you don't deserve to be free from women like her. just stay.

:mad: Why would that even cross your mind let alone suggest it??? :sick:

An old USN joke... lighten up, it's Surfer's birthday! :cool:

ETA: What it actually conveys is that alternatives exist. I.e. "Mate, don't go AWOL just to see your GF... there are always sheep!"

(This is from before teh days of the interwebs and so much reported bestiality. Back then, it was a joke with an encouraging message.)

... Unless you actually think that I'm a sheep ****er and just pulling the wool over your eyes. That would be baaaaad. Ewe never know!

Edited by FreeNow
ETA x2

2sunny are you having a bad day or something? Just gotta ask? The last 2 days you've stepped in to about 10 threads and in each one of them you almost always suggested divorce or were quite harsh towards the posters. Not trying to provoke you but your posting style hasn't usually been this raw.

Like I said earlier Surfer, if you want some, go get it... bite the pillow _____!

• Author

I was kind of kidding.. kind of serious with that statement. I don't see what is so wrong with wanting that. We are trying to make our marriage work... the lack of intimacy certainly does not help our situation. Maybe if we were doing that we would feel more connected.. I don't know.

Also, I think I have the right to act in a self serving manner occasionally.. I give a lot of myself, every single day. I give and give and give. Time for me to take and enjoy my life.

Thanks everyone for the laughs, I need them. :)

2sunny are you having a bad day or something? Just gotta ask? The last 2 days you've stepped in to about 10 threads and in each one of them you almost always suggested divorce or were quite harsh towards the posters. Not trying to provoke you but your posting style hasn't usually been this raw.

Like I said earlier Surfer, if you want some, go get it... bite the pillow _____!

i'm feeling great - thanks for asking!

each thread i read - i respond according to what info the poster offers... and i do respond with what seems in the best interest of the OP given the circumstances provided...

John Michael Kane
i'm feeling great - thanks for asking!

each thread i read - i respond according to what info the poster offers... and i do respond with what seems in the best interest of the OP given the circumstances provided...

WN's ego gets broken when someone speaks the truth, especially when mostly everyone on this thread has even suggested divorce.

Happy Birthday!!!

I am one that thinks she should be having vigorous sex with her husband-and often. They have already slept together since the affair. Besides, she should be bringing something to the table for everything he's paid to keep her and for what he's continuing to pay to keep her.

She's not contributing much else at this point.