A good problem?

nobody u know

nobody u know

Hello everyone, I hope that you all have had a good holiday.

I have been running with a dear friend from middle and high school for about 6 months. We also grew up in a home, together, a children's home. It was a large place, and we lived in different cottages, but nonetheless, were still together a lot. We have become re-acquainted through facebook. I am sure that many here have done the same thing.

She has stuck to my side through a divorce, been coming on for a while, no issues there. I told her early on that I wanted to stay just friends, then I fell for her, all those hours of helping her study for computer classes, I guess. We do absolutely everything together. So, now we have a relationship, a good one. We can't really go slow enough with this thing, both been burned a few times. We are in no hurry.

Now, here is what I see, we do talk about a million things that we want to do together. Now, some of these things really look to me like the things that married couples do. Buying pictures for "our" den, and things like that. We are both in our mid-40's, and know what we are saying.

I think that one day... when I am about 60, (LOL) we might both try it again. And yes, she is the lady that I have posted of in the past. What think ye?