guys and their friends

well me and brent have been dating for about four months, and for awhile this summer were saw each other 4-5 times a week. He seems to be hanging out with his guy friends more and more. One week we hang out all the time, and the next week nothing. I really don't understand. He is in a band, and they have their first show coming up in a week or so. So he has been with them a lot lately. I would really like to spend some time alone with him, but I don't want to come across as needy. I do care about him, and I would like this to work. I just don't like feeling like the last person on his priority list. He always is telling me that he loves me, but I think his actions speak louder than his words. Please help.

If the relationship isn't fulfilling to you, find one that is. Let him know what your needs are. If he makes more time for you, then he cares.

Guys in bands have all kinds of opportunities with girls...every single night. This will add a new dimension to your problem.

So if he doesn't start spending the evenings with you when he is not playing in the band, or at least two or three evenings a week, time for you to march on. I don't care how much you like him or love him, that won't change the reality that he obviously prefers to be with his buddies a majority of the time.