I dont understand... Flirty?

Hi all! Not sure whether this question is in the right category.. But here is my problem..

Me and my partner have had alot of issues lately and recently everything has been brought out into the open..

One of the things i just *cannot* simply understand is the fact that he says i flirt noticeably with other men and give them the wrong idea..

I just dont think i do, he says its a problem that i dont see what im doing here..

We have a group of friends.. and i cant stand the fact that i am friendly with everyone.. because they are my friends!!! And they take it the wrong way..

I am an attractive girl, i am friendly, always smiling and warm to people.. Thats just how i am and i hate when people are cold towards you.. thats why i just dont like being like that with others..

But what is the line crossed from being friendly.. to being flirty?

He classes me as being 'slutty' and i am so sick of being blamed for leading men on.. Like i dont understand it and sick of being blamed for something i dont even know im doing..

Can anyone help me out?

Be you girl, if your a social butterfly he should just appreciate how cute you are floating from one person to another bring smiles and sunshine with pretty unicorns that fart out rainbows and prance around in the presence of your beauty... ok i went to far on the last bit ><

I say tell him to chill out, he is coming off as a bit controlling and insecure

• Author

Haha!! I loved the reply, plus i never looked at it that way! I truly dont mean to flirt with men, i just do like being friendly! lol Thanks!