My heart is forever gone.......

Alexandra

Hello everyone. I have a terrible situation. I was married for awhile and before I left my husband I was unfaithful. We will call the guy Shawn. Well, Shawn and I met because he was my husbands best friend. We hit if off right from the start. We became very good friends and he would see my husband and I fight and see how he treated me. So, he told me he could give me a better life and we would move intogether and share our lives and just be really happy. He said he loved me so much and that I was the one he had been looking for all along. Now that I have left my husband he claims that we both aren't ready for that kind of commitment and his feelings haven't changed for me he has a lot of things going on in his life right now and he knows what he has to do for the next couple of months and he has a lot of confussion in his life including me. He emailed me and said he loved me and that he would be in touch soon. He is now living with my husband and I have not heard from him. I email him all the time begging him to talk to me. I just don't want to believe that he want's nothing to do with me. I have fallen so hard for him it's unbearable. Can anyone help or give any advice on what I should do?????

So he told you to leave your husband and he would give you a better life, move in together, and just be really happy. Yeah, right. Well he did that, but not with you!!!

So who he actually moved in with your ex husband and he's ceased communicating with you. Well, isn't that special!!!

What a creative way for a homosexual to be closer to his beloved that to conspire to end his sweety's marriage by pretending to fall for his wife. The wife leaves and...whallah, the deed is done. He is now living with the person of his choice.

Well, that's one scenario.

The fact is that he wouldn't be living with your ex husband right now if he had any interest in you. You have learned a lesson, that being don't fall for your husband's best friend. Actions have consequences and you are paying them now.

He may have gotten closer to your husband as a friend and his conscience will not allow him to have any involvement with you now.

He did do you a favor by getting you away from an abusive and inattentive husband. Unfortunately, this guy is abusive and inattentive as well. Now that you know what kind of guy you don't want, forget this butthole and move on down the road. Find someone who will honor and respect you...and if for some reason you become unhappy, for God's sake, don't take up with his best friend.

Don't discount my gay theory either. It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round.

• 2 weeks later...

He wasn't a very good friend to your ex if he was sleeping with you behind his back. I once had a boyfriend when I was married, who, after I got divorced, left me to get married to another woman. But before he did, he made love to me "one more time" (even though he was going with her at the time and I did not know it). I really didn't love him, so I was not too hurt by it, but it was very interesting that he wanted to be with me sexually one more time, even though he was presumably in love with this other woman.

So he told you to leave your husband and he would give you a better life, move in together, and just be really happy. Yeah, right. Well he did that, but not with you!!! So who he actually moved in with your ex husband and he's ceased communicating with you. Well, isn't that special!!! What a creative way for a homosexual to be closer to his beloved that to conspire to end his sweety's marriage by pretending to fall for his wife. The wife leaves and...whallah, the deed is done. He is now living with the person of his choice. Well, that's one scenario. The fact is that he wouldn't be living with your ex husband right now if he had any interest in you. You have learned a lesson, that being don't fall for your husband's best friend. Actions have consequences and you are paying them now.

He may have gotten closer to your husband as a friend and his conscience will not allow him to have any involvement with you now. He did do you a favor by getting you away from an abusive and inattentive husband. Unfortunately, this guy is abusive and inattentive as well. Now that you know what kind of guy you don't want, forget this butthole and move on down the road. Find someone who will honor and respect you...and if for some reason you become unhappy, for God's sake, don't take up with his best friend. Don't discount my gay theory either. It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round.