Manipulative Jerk...Or Not

I recently made a few friends with the highly-regarded frat guys on campus. One of them, who I'll call Will, caught my eye. He's handsome, funny, and extremely popular. On our second day of hanging out, he asked me to be his FWB...I politely declined. The thought of balancing such a friendship on a small campus left a bad taste in my mouth. Still, we went out to eat and watched movies together. I believe the developed attraction was mutual.

But then things became weird. My friends and acquaintances began telling me that he got two girls on campus pregnant and that he is very manipulative. He would constantly tell me that people on campus disliked him, so one day, I asked him if it was due to the pregnancies. He immediately shut down and accused me of gossiping. He said that if anyone was pregnant by him, the women would have personally told him. I apologized and never brought it up again.

A few weeks later, we had a discussion about the social scene campus. He went on for hours about how hard it is being biracial on a predominantly white campus, which accounted for his poor grades. (Note: He has a reputation for sleeping in class, and turning assignments in late lol). It was then that he noticed he also speaks in philosophy jargon, and hates being wrong.

Last night, he told me that our friendship is on the verge of ending because I do not make enough time for him. He expects me to drop everything, and I am unsure if I should continue this friendship...

I recently made a few friends with the highly-regarded frat guys on campus. One of them, who I'll call Will, caught my eye. He's handsome, funny, and extremely popular. On our second day of hanging out, he asked me to be his FWB...I politely declined. The thought of balancing such a friendship on a small campus left a bad taste in my mouth. Still, we went out to eat and watched movies together. I believe the developed attraction was mutual.

But then things became weird. My friends and acquaintances began telling me that he got two girls on campus pregnant and that he is very manipulative. He would constantly tell me that people on campus disliked him, so one day, I asked him if it was due to the pregnancies. He immediately shut down and accused me of gossiping. He said that if anyone was pregnant by him, the women would have personally told him. I apologized and never brought it up again.

A few weeks later, we had a discussion about the social scene campus. He went on for hours about how hard it is being biracial on a predominantly white campus, which accounted for his poor grades. (Note: He has a reputation for sleeping in class, and turning assignments in late lol). It was then that he noticed he also speaks in philosophy jargon, and hates being wrong.

Last night, he told me that our friendship is on the verge of ending because I do not make enough time for him. He expects me to drop everything, and I am unsure if I should continue this friendship...

Thats the classic manipulative move from a guy. When you tried confronting him about the pregnancy issue he in turn accused you and yells so next time you won't bring up this topic and you fell for this fearing his rage. You seem to be too into this guy, trust me its time to leave or you will end up hurt.This guy doesn't seem to show any remorse for his actions and is acting very irresponsible. And like you mentioned he hates being wrong and threatens you to end the friendship, IF THATS NOT MANIPULATION THEN WHAT IS? I say end it if you want a serious relationship and not a fling.If you are the type of female who is looking for a fling then he is the guy to go for. Good luck and keep updating!