Guys vs Gals

Wondering

Hi, is it true that guys tend to be more physical while gals more emotional?

My guy tends to be more physical but I prefer otherwise. Is there anything wrong with that? Can a relationship last without those passionate kissing and stuffs like that?

Thanks to whoever responding to my questions. =)

Different guys are different ways. Those raised in very affectionate families tend to be more physical than those who were not. Overall, men tend to feel certain expressions of affection are not quite so macho but they do it out of passion and testosterone in the beginning. Later on in the relationship, many tend to back off the physical stuff...except that related to sex.

Women are far more emotional. You haven't read "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" by John Gray yet???

If your guy isn't giving you what you need and you have told him repeatedly, you either need to just settle for what he offers or find a more affectionate guy.

Frankly I have noticed a trend in men getting a bit more emotional...and many women moving towards the opposite end of the spectrum. It gets very interesting.

billy the kid

I really like tonys last two sentances... but basically I find most guys prefer to be more emotional in private and physical in public, a macho thing, which by the way I don't believe in.... oh well I guess men are from mars and women are from venus....

Different guys are different ways. Those raised in very affectionate families tend to be more physical than those who were not. Overall, men tend to feel certain expressions of affection are not quite so macho but they do it out of passion and testosterone in the beginning. Later on in the relationship, many tend to back off the physical stuff...except that related to sex. Women are far more emotional. You haven't read "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" by John Gray yet??? If your guy isn't giving you what you need and you have told him repeatedly, you either need to just settle for what he offers or find a more affectionate guy. Frankly I have noticed a trend in men getting a bit more emotional...and many women moving towards the opposite end of the spectrum. It gets very interesting.
Hi, is it true that guys tend to be more physical while gals more emotional? My guy tends to be more physical but I prefer otherwise. Is there anything wrong with that? Can a relationship last without those passionate kissing and stuffs like that? Thanks to whoever responding to my questions. =)

It is possible for guys and girls to be both emotional as well as physical and both are essential in a committed, long lasting relationship. Without the passion in a relationship, or at least that phsyical level of intimacy, you may as well just be friends.