dont understand why i feel so miserable

i have posted man times in the past about my relationship i had with my ex which ended Sept. 2003.it was a long distance relationship and she was just turning 14 as i was approaching 17.we never got to see each other and the distance eventually killed the relationship.we were very much in love and i was totally devastated when she had to break up with me.

ive been geting over her and ive been feeling fine these past few months.ive made some great new friends and improved my social life.

also ive been working hard in school.

but under the surface,ive been feeling angry and i didnt have a clue why.

it suddenly dawned on me that it was my best friend.he asks me about stuff in terms of relationships with girls as he is with a girl at the moment.therefore,to help him,i keep drawing on my experience in my previous relationship.

i realise that there was so much i didn do in my last relationship.i almost regret being in the relationship and look at it as if i wish it never happened.i learned so much from it but i wish i never had been through it all.

to compound this,i just recently went on her website in which she has added a story which i suspect refers to me and how she alays will love me.

im feeling awful.

i just dont understand what todo with my feelings.

any help please.

thanks.

uongy.

Well im guessing that you both havent got over each other, so could you not try the relationship again as you did say u have know learnt things that u could have done in the relationship to make it better. Why dont you try it?

Why not try and see where it can go? You know your mistakes through giving a friend advise so take it from there. What would you tell your friend to do in this situation? Try it you never know what her reaction will be. Always eazier to give advise then to take our own advise

Good Luck