Did my girlfriend cheat?

Do you see how much confusion all of this has caused us men... I do not think a single male on here knew or understood what his girlfriend was taking until page 15 of this thread. MEN do not know what the differences are between the pills...

So you stay with that thought for a minute.... please...

If you were a GUY like US and thought your GF just took a "oops I think I might be pregnant pill after a drunken night out" pill (remember you don't know what the REAL PURPOSE OF THE PILL IS.... LIKE THE REST OF US... UNTIL YOU EXPLAINED IT ON PAGE 15) and you found about about your GF taking said pill through other means other than your GF telling you...

Multiple women (including me) have pointed out that it isn't unusual to get Plan B for a friend or keep some in the house.

Around page 4 or 5 I pointed out that most of the people with vaginas didn't think the google search was a big deal.

Every guy seemed to leap to she must be cheating. If you guys didn't know what the pill did, why did no one ask? Why did all the guys assume it was a smoking gun?

I don't buy this story- the credit card bill thing doesn't make sense but Jeez you guys are paranoid.

ok... the pill was NOT ordered online... The OP WENT TO THE STORE THAT THE CHARGES WERE FROM TO PRICE CHECK! Read the damned thread before you ****ing post in it!

Plan B is NOT a supplement for missing a birth control pill! If you miss a birth control pill you double up the next day or you DONT HAVE SEX FOR A WEEK WHILE YOUR CYCLE RESETS! You dont throw in a plan B pill! I have probably bought the plan B pill 15 times over the last few years! I know just about everything about it! Girls who are paranoid about getting pregnant use a regular form of birth control and have their guys use condoms... Loose girls keep the plan B pill around.

The OP would remember cumming inside his girlfriend. If his girlfriend was worried that the OP was the one who let loose inside her she would not have pretended she didnt know what plan b was...

Penney you seem to care more about the OP's snooping than his girlfriends cheating... That is why you wouldnt shut up about her email. Go reread YOUR posts if you are confused.

OP

Drunken girls night out

+

short tempered with you the next day

+

internet search on where to get the morning after pill

+

purchase of the morning after pill

+

LYING about know what the morning after pill even is

=

You are dating a loose cheater.

I'm not a "loose girl" and I have it in my medicine cabinet.
Then you are a careless girl. And by that I only mean that you arent careful.

edit: and lets try not to further derail this thread with meaningless crap not related to the OP's girlfriend cheating.

Read the damned thread before you ****ing post in it!

I have followed this long thread.

I went back from the beginning and you are right.

I stand corrected.

You seem to be extremely emotionally involved with this thread.

Did this happen to you in the past?

You seem to be extremely emotionally involved with this thread.

Did this happen to you in the past?

In the past I chose to ignore the redflags and yes I ended up being made into a MEGA ****ing CHUMP! So my anger at the OP for choosing to ignore the flags and put himself in prime position to be a chump is a good bit of self hatred.
Listen, no on one on here, unless your Miss Cleo the psychic knows she cheated
You dont have to be a psychic to add two and two together...

Fry, One thing I know for sure is that your pain and experiences and my pain and experiences and every guy on this forum's pain and experiences is not going to sway Teardrop86 from doing what he has to do......

Every guy has to go thru this and learn what he has to learn.

We are merely guide posts....

Let me cut through all the pity nonsense AGAIN and put it in plain english for everyone to understand.

THE SITUATION:

The OP believes his GF could / may have cheated.

THE PROBLEM:

This relationship is not based on trust. Whether she cheated or not, does not matter!

Who in their RIGHT MIND would want to be in a committed relationship with someone they believe could / would be unfaithful and cheat?

The CORRECT answer: Nobody

THE RELATIONSHIP WAS OVER THE MINUTE THE OP BELIEVED HIS GF COULD / MAY HAVE CHEATED!

THE SOLUTION:

BREAK UP WITH HER, GO FIND SOMEONE THAT YOU CAN FULLY TRUST AND SOMEONE THAT YOU KNOW / BELIEVE WILL NEVER CHEAT ON YOU!

What she did or didn't do, how he found out about said pill, if she lied, the purpose of the pill, whether or not she is being falsely accused... is pointless to argue!

The TRUTH and the FACTS of the situation are irrelevant. The OP is not sure she has remained faithful... It does not matter how he came to this conclusion or whether it is true or not.

It was over the minute the OP believed she could / may have cheated.

A relationship has to be built on trust! For WHATEVER reason, the trust is gone (I suspect it was never there to begin with) in this situation.

The relationship is OVER!

BREAK UP WITH HER, GO FIND SOMEONE THAT YOU CAN FULLY TRUST AND SOMEONE THAT YOU KNOW / BELIEVE WILL NEVER CHEAT ON YOU!

The TRUTH and the FACTS of the situation are irrelevant.

I understand what you are trying to say. However, when we get into a relationship with someone, we don't assume they will cheat on us. We trust them, right? And look where that got the people who have been cheated on before.

Most people don't go into a relationship thinking, "They will cheat on me, it's only a matter of time." It isn't until the facts are presented that puts doubt in their minds.

So, I believe that the facts have everything to do with this situation. Really, right now, we can only speculate. If it turns out that she didn't cheat on him, he will trust her, because the fact is that she didn't cheat on him. He didn't concoct these ideas out of thin air, he has very legitimate reasons to be concerned right now.

I believe, without knowing if she did or didn't cheat, he should be focusing on the fact that she lied to him, and she did it well. Well enough for him to believe her, until he was proven otherwise.

GO FIND SOMEONE THAT YOU CAN FULLY TRUST AND SOMEONE THAT YOU KNOW / BELIEVE WILL NEVER CHEAT ON YOU!

I must have been born on another planet......Has anyone that can read this experienced that.... ^?

I must have been born on another planet......Has anyone that can read this experienced that.... ^?

It's just unrealistic. Every single person on the face of the planet is capable of cheating. Just as everyone is capable of killing others. We don't go into relationships thinking either of those things will happen... but they do. So to think otherwise when facts arise, is just absurd.

ok... the pill was NOT ordered online... The OP WENT TO THE STORE THAT THE CHARGES WERE FROM TO PRICE CHECK!

All the more reason to support that she may have not known that it was called Plan B. Example - she went to the pharmacy and asked for the morning after pill. She was handed Plan B was given instructions on how to use it and took it home without reading the package. Why would she have to? She wouldn't.

Plan B is NOT a supplement for missing a birth control pill!

Yes, it is. If you have sex and miss a birth contrl pill but take Plan B within 72 hours, you can reduce your risk of pregnancy.

If you miss a birth control pill you double up the next day

No you don't.

or you DONT HAVE SEX FOR A WEEK WHILE YOUR CYCLE RESETS!

Um, no, you have to use a back up form of birth control for the rest of the MONTH. Geez, you know NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT HOW THE PILL OR PLAN B WORK. NOTHING!

Loose girls keep the plan B pill around.

This isn't true.

Plan B is basically an extra strong birth control pill. You're not suppose to take it if you miss a pill, but I know girls who have out of paranoia.

I know several monogamous women who keep Plan B in their home because they use a barrier method of birth control (condoms or a diagphram). Planned Parenthood actually recommends this because Plan B has a fairly long shelf life and if you have it at home you don't need to run to the drugstore if a condom breaks.

It has nothing to do with being slutty.

The OP would remember cumming inside his girlfriend. If his girlfriend was worried that the OP was the one who let loose inside her she would not have pretended she didnt know what plan b was...

If they use a diaphragm (which is unlikely since it is an uncommon method), he would have no way of knowing if it slipped.

The OP probably should just dump his girlfriend. What he is saying is sketchy but the bottom line is he doesn't trust her.

FryFish you do not know enough about women's health to be making the broad generalizations you are making. Star Gazer doesn't have to be a careless girl to have Plan B at her house, Planned Parenthood and many physicians recommend that women keep a dose at home if they are not on hormonal or implant forms of birth control.

He is never going to find this person because his trust issues aren't about the current relationship, they are about his past.

I agree... He has trust issues from past relationships that are impacting this one.

However, the girl he is seeing now, has not helped out the situation either.

Lying to your partner isn't going to help build trust within a relationship.

You have no idea whether or not she has lied.

And you have no idea if she either!

Why are you so defensive about his GF? We are NOT attacking HER or any WOMEN for that matter...

Can we just stick to the facts?

The OP has already said many times that she has lied.... I will take him at his word, can you?

They are both kids and they are both acting immature... When that happens... This situation is what you get.

Edited by homebrew
And you have no idea if she either!

Why are you so defensive about his GF? We are NOT attacking HER or any WOMEN for that matter...

Can we just stick to the facts?

The OP has already said many times that she has lied.... I will take him at his word, can you?

They are both kids and they are both acting immature... When that happens... This situation is what you get.

But there is no excuse for cheating if she did really cheat though. But if someone lies it's obvious they have something to hide.

Originally Posted by homebrew

^^^^^That was funny!^^^^^

In this situation...

Drunken girls night out.

+

Short tempered with you the next day.

+

Internet search on where to get the morning after pill.

+

Purchase of the morning after pill.

+

LYING about evening knowing what the morning after pill even is.

=

Someone I would choose not to be with.

But hey... if "that" does it for you... Then by all means, have fun with "that"!

Me personally, I try to avoid creating / putting myself into situations where my intentions, my motives, my character, my integrity, my honor are up for question.

As luck would have it, there are plenty of women out there that actually appreciate / love that about me and happen to be the same way too!

The plan is that I'm going to try to talk to her as little as possible until she comes home. Then I will confront her with my evidence when she gets back.

what's the point? to get MORE lies from her? don't waste your time, energy or your breathe... she lied... easily. she will lie again and again... you will never know the truth.

let her go... in fact, kick her to the curb.

So lets take bets:

A) She arrived, he confronted her, she denied, blamed it on him.

B) She arrived, acted like a needy doormat, was lied too, and believed whatever story she made up.

C) She arrived, explained her side of the story, which may have a small chance of being plausible.

D) She admitted to cheating.

My guess is letter B

Am I only allowed to choose one? :laugh: I think it's a bit of both A and B. I think she is going to lie to him, and after he believes it, is going to make him feel bad for 'snooping' and not trusting.