Is he a player?

WildWildWest

I just recently became interested in a guy I have known for about a year now.. actually he has been trying to get with me for bout that long now I just never gave him the time of day cuz I was involved with someone else.. Now thats ended I have decided to maybe give this guy a try... only problem is he seems like a player to me... I could be totally wrong but he's such a smooth talker and a flirt.. he talks soo much stuff to everyone even ppl I KNOW he isnt interested in.. Idk if thats just how he is or what... But he always says all the right things and it even sounds like bs most of the time.. idk if he is just trying to be funny or what.. cuz he is a bit of a smartypants.. but along with his charming personality comes his adorable good looks.. which makes him an even better canidate for a player.. He tells me that he really likes me.. he calls and txts me everyday... he even asked my brother if he would mind if he started dating me.. (my bro and him are friends also).. he said he wants everyone to know about us (we work together, which is always a bad idea I know) in which he has recently made it very obvious to everyone.. everytime I question him and tell him that the stuff he says is a bunch of bull he tells me that its not and that he wants to be my man.. I told him he would have to prove that.. and he said he would... I am worried that he is doing all this just to get me in the bed.. since we havent been that far yet... Does he seem like a player?

LoveAintEverything

Once I read he asked your brother I stopped reading....if this guy was a player there is no way in hell he would ask a family member....seems like he could be a really good guy...try it out, but make sure you do not get so attached you could get your heart broken :)

• Author

WHy would he ask my brother something like that? Thats what made me rethink the whole player scenario... It just his charming personality and his good looks that makes me think he is just full of it.. and im trying my best to not get attached but it seems like he wont leave me alone.. haha.. he's either calling me, txtn me or communicating thru internet.. not to mention we work together so we see each other often... Im tryin to play it safe tho.. dont wanna rush anything... but i guess its a good sign that he asked my bro.

My previous FWB had the exact same situation happening to her a couple of months ago. She eventualy went on a pretty wild date with the guy, had marvelous sex, slept at his place and the day after he replied : that was fun. She never got a response to the calls and texts she sent him after. :rolleyes: