how do I impress a guy who is shy?!?!

I'm only 16 probably too young to even be here but I really really like this guy, more than I've liked anyone. And i think we'd be great together. But he won't give me a chance to talk really, and he is kinda shy. How do I get him to notice me for me? And find out if he has feelings for me too? HELP!!

If he does'nt give you a chance to speak use body language, as actions speak louder than words. for instance I am the shy type too, but once I get positive signals I would advance. So go ahead give it a go. Offer books, food, treats that he is after. Of course a little bit of your self. Keep talking to me I have been a great lover.

I'm only 16 probably too young to even be here but I really really like this guy, more than I've liked anyone. And i think we'd be great together. But he won't give me a chance to talk really, and he is kinda shy. How do I get him to notice me for me? And find out if he has feelings for me too? HELP!!

I'm only 16 probably too young

to even be here but I really really like this guy, more than I've liked anyone. And i think we'd be great together. But he won't give me a chance to talk really, and he is kinda shy. How do I get him to notice me for me? And find out if he has feelings for me too? HELP!!

TR,

Let me start by saying that I certainly don't think 16 is too young to be here (I'm only a few years older than you). If you have problems then you have just as much right to talk about them here as the rest of us.

Regarding your problem: I've always been a proponent of the "blunt" school of thought. If you want something, come out and say it. Once you've said it, you can try to convince him (if he doesn't seem interested right away), but first you have to get your desires out there. I don't think either one of you will benefit from a long run of you attempting to get his attention, and him being too shy to say anything.

So my advice is: go for it. Tell him that you want to be with him. It will be worth it, because if he says no, you're no worse off than you were (and you can probably convince him anyway), and if he says (as he likely will), yes--well that speaks for itself.

(Draconis)

TR, Let me start by saying that I certainly don't think 16 is too young to be here (I'm only a few years older than you). If you have problems then you have just as much right to talk about them here as the rest of us. Regarding your problem: I've always been a proponent of the "blunt" school of thought. If you want something, come out and say it. Once you've said it, you can try to convince him (if he doesn't seem interested right away), but first you have to get your desires out there. I don't think either one of you will benefit from a long run of you attempting to get his attention, and him being too shy to say anything. So my advice is: go for it. Tell him that you want to be with him. It will be worth it, because if he says no, you're no worse off than you were (and you can probably convince him anyway), and if he says (as he likely will), yes--well that speaks for itself.

(Draconis)

I think your right =) and I did in fact talk to him on the phone the other day. I told him what I thought and how much I liked him (a hard thing to do, since I am so afraid to do anything anyway) and I get the impression that he likes me but he says that he doesn't want a girlfriend right now. But he wants to be my friend and all that stuff. So I'm gonna try to get him to go somewhere with me and my friends (maybe a party or something) and get to know him better. I think that this is a good start? Any more suggestions??