getting normal knowledge

• Author
jean-luc sisko

you can mock all you want, it's still my right to normal knowledge. who is to say it is not. Your mockery isn't even rational anyhow; why mock somebody who is asking for help? Do you mock people who ask you for directions in public?

Oh, I've had the most wonderful Christmas, thank you for asking!

What presents did you get? any of these?

I don't think he knows who Santa is.

(Or is that 'common knowledge'....?)

• Author
jean-luc sisko

It's in the mental health slammer for you then. you collectively evidently cannot get on in the world, since you can't recognise others' rights to their own dominions. You, again in a collective sense, have not provided me with a reasoned argument as to why:

- I should not have it

- If anybody holds any given right to stop/prevent me

- It should bother/affect/hurt you

Now you're repeating yourself.

Classic sign of the desperate troll in search of normal knowledge.

You can get tablets for that, you know.....;)

you collectively ....... You, again in a collective sense ......

Bit of normal knowledge for you:

You (generically) refers to a party or group of people addressed

You (specifically) refers to a single, lone individual with whom you are conversing.

Hope that helps.

• Author
jean-luc sisko

No. I am addressing all of you. I'm done in this thread, I don't usually address mentally abnormal/subnormal people.

Ah. You obviously didn't get what I was trying to convey.

That confirms it.

Trolls are impossible to teach, ergo, they cannot have normal knowledge.

QED.

No. I am addressing all of you. I'm done in this thread, I don't usually address mentally abnormal/subnormal people.

That must be why he must come to these forums--by his own measure, he certainly can't address these questions to himself!

It's in the mental health slammer for you then. you collectively evidently cannot get on in the world, since you can't recognise others' rights to their own dominions. You, again in a collective sense, have not provided me with a reasoned argument as to why:

- I should not have it

- If anybody holds any given right to stop/prevent me

- It should bother/affect/hurt you .

Jean-luc, "we" (collectively) wish you the very best in your pursuit of normal knowledge. We all believe you should have it, that no one should now or ever prevent you from having it, and that your possession of it does not bother/affect/hurt us in the least.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone!

• Author
jean-luc sisko

You people do deserve to be locked up. You are saying that somebody you don't even know cannot make choices in his own life, which is what human beings do! You're frankly abnormal if this is how you think, reason and behave. You're too dim to translate and acknowledge healthy human conduct.

• Author
jean-luc sisko
Ah. You obviously didn't get what I was trying to convey.

That confirms it.

Trolls are impossible to teach, ergo, they cannot have normal knowledge.

QED.

The point circles around not presenting rational reasons why you should care, or why I should not have it.

You people simply don't make sense lol. :laugh:

Jean, answer one question honestly for me.

Are you trolling or are you parodying other posters on this site and their interactions with the people who respond to them?

If there ever was any doubt (which there wasnt) lol.. the fact that hes a double poster when the thread dries up pretty much confirms he just trolls to troll.. And not wanting to encourage him or anything I find the whole "normal knowledge thing" worth a bit of a chuckle..

If there ever was any doubt (which there wasnt) lol.. the fact that hes a double poster when the thread dries up pretty much confirms he just trolls to troll.. And not wanting to encourage him or anything I find the whole "normal knowledge thing" worth a bit of a chuckle..

Exactly. I think the whole thing is hilarious, and I can find similar examples of people just repeating the same things whilst insulting and ignoring all responses by other posters in this forum.

• Author
jean-luc sisko
Jean, answer one question honestly for me.

Are you trolling or are you parodying other posters on this site and their interactions with the people who respond to them?

No, it's my right to normal knowledge. again, what business is it of yours if I have it? I'm being serious, if you have the balls to answer me.

No, it's my right to normal knowledge. again, what business is it of yours if I have it? I'm being serious, if you have the balls to answer me.

Sorry, Sport... I missed what you said. I was thinking about soup.

• Author
jean-luc sisko

please state how there is not normal knowledge. you prolong this by not being forthcoming in your own standpoint. I contend there is normal knowledge, and it is my right to have it.

i refute there is relative knowledge, since some things in the human condition are of more objective importance than others. to say otherwise is being too politically correct.

....."Round, like a circle in a spiral,

Like a wheel within a wheel,

Never ending or beginning,

On an ever-spinning wheel

Like a snowball down a mountain,

Or a carnival balloon,

Like a carousell that's turning

Running rings around the moon....

Like a clock whose hands are sweeping

Past the minutes on it's face,

And the world is like an apple

Whirling silently in space......

Like the circles that you find

In the windmills of your mind

Like a tunnel that you follow

To a tunnel of it's own,

Down a hollow to a cavern

Where the sun has never shone.

Like a door that keeps revolving

In a half forgotten dream,

Or the ripples from a pebble

Someone tosses in a stream....."

Is there no end to this repetitive trolling....?

• Author
jean-luc sisko

how am i trolling?

I am not seeking to inflame or annoy. You are dismissing my point as nonsense, when there is no rational grounds for doing so.