What happened to him

hi, after 2 wekks breaking up, we came together and haveing a great time. He sticks on me now but he has still contact with his 2 of his ex with phone and mail. And he is telling me he doesn't know why he is have a contact. wenn i ask one if the woman what they talk she told me he is encouraging her and she told me he doesn't feel good wenn she telles him that she wants to go out with somebody. She was telling him she wants to test what he wants from her and said tto him she wants go out tonight with somefriend. and he was so worried and asking her with whom?? and she told me he didn't want that. he didn't say he doesn't want that but he was eager to know and asking her more about it. she is also confused. and asking him so many times what he wants. he is telling her he doesn't know he doesn't have time to think about it. Thte same said to me (i'm his girlfriend) and we live together wenn i tell him i want to look an house to move out he doesn't want to move me out. He makes love with me. He cares for me. but he doesn't know what he wants, because he is so busy now to think about ist What is that???? but he never says i want this clearly

everybody on this board has told you to lose this guy. come on, why sit and wait for him to decide? it is obvious he don't know what he wants. if he wanted you, he would tell the other to get the hell out of his life, but he isn't telling her that. get rid of him. you can do better then him. why put yourself through this hurt? why are you wanting to be with someone who don't want to be with you completely? he wants his cake and to eat it to. lose him!

hi, after 2 wekks breaking up, we came together and haveing a great time. He sticks on me now but he has still contact with his 2 of his ex with phone and mail. And he is telling me he doesn't know why he is have a contact. wenn i ask one if the woman what they talk she told me he is encouraging her and she told me he doesn't feel good wenn she telles him that she wants to go out with somebody. She was telling him she wants to test what he wants from her and said tto him she wants go out tonight with somefriend. and he was so worried and asking her with whom?? and she told me he didn't want that. he didn't say he doesn't want that but he was eager to know and asking her more about it. she is also confused. and asking him so many times what he wants. he is telling her he doesn't know he doesn't have time to think about it. Thte same said to me (i'm his girlfriend) and we live together wenn i tell him i want to look an house to move out he doesn't want to move me out. He makes love with me. He cares for me. but he doesn't know what he wants, because he is so busy now to think about ist What is that???? but he never says i want this clearly

I know it's easy for someone else to say this, but you need to take a stand with this guy. Either he's with you or he's with someone else. If he truly cares for you the decision would come easily to him. No one is that busy that they can't think for a minute a decide how they feel about a person. He has time to make "love" to you and time to correspond with these other women! He's playing you and he's playing them. What I think you should do is leave. If he truly believes that you are leaving him and will not come back he'll either get his act together and make some changes or he won't and then you'll really know how he feel about you. If you don't trust this guy (and it sounds like for good reason) then your relationship won't last. You need to break free of this before he's gone off with someone else and your left with a broken heart.

Hi, i know i have to leave him, but my shrink (therapywoman) which i visit once in a week is telling me it is not a reason to live somebody, because nothing go straight with a long relationship. and telling me just stay and watch for some period, because i don't have anything to loose. she told me if things never change then you will move out. she is telling me guys like to be appreciated from woman it is very normal. if i break up and take another man the same thing can happen. but it doesn't mean bad. Guys like to have some small talk with the woman.

i feel the same as you (board) feel. i can leave him to i don't have any problem with it any more. but he and my therapywoman is confusing me by telling not to leave.

i think i'd find another therapywoman. why would she want you to sit and stay with someone when it hurts you to do that? why would she want you to stay when he don't know what he wants. if he wanted you there would be no question in his mind, he would not have to "think" about anything. why do you want to stay with him after he keeps hurting you? love can only go so far.

i feel the same as you (board) feel. i can leave him to i don't have any problem with it any more. but he and my therapywoman is confusing me by telling not to leave.
my therapywoman is telling me as long as he shows you love and taking care of you don't take this call to the consideration. because most guys like to talk and have

a fun with a woman. they like to be appreciated and it doesn't mean nothing. with time he will stop it because the woman woudn't be nice always, one day she will start nagging him. at this time he will decide and knows what to do. and sometimes it is just a power compitiation, some people wants to stop wenn they wants to stop not wenn sombody enforce them to do. so you have to give time and just watch out, and be consious.

The decision is yours not your therapist. Personnally, I don't think she has your best interest in mind.