girlfriend wont do anything anymore

ok my girlfriend and i have been together since the end of the summer. well kinda off and on but most of the time we are together. but we have done some stuf together but not much at all. but now she has gottne to the point where she doesnt want to do anything at all. i have tried to talk to her but all she says is taht shes tired. but i was talking to her cousin and she said taht they talked a few weeks ago and that is when this all started and she said that my girlfriend said that she is afraid to do anything because she doesnt think that if we get started on something that we can stop or whatever. she wont do anything at all and it makes me wonder what the hell is going on. i dotn know what to do about this. and i wish she would do some more stuff just like any other guy would. but i dont know. help me out please. tell me what i should do

Cmon Cpunch, of course it's sex--you think he'd be all frustrated if his girlfriend didn't want to eat popcorn and watch the antiques roadshow? :p

Anyways, this is a situation in which you both are expecting different things out of a relationship. You want to "do things", and she does not. You can't pressure her into doing something she doesn't want to, but you can assess your role, and decide whether or not you want to stay in a relationship without sex. The ball is in your court.