age difference...not 21 yet....

hi -- i recently met a great guy... who is 6 years older than me ... and he seems to be ok with it ... but it makes it difficult b/c i'm only 18.. i mean, i can't go out to clubs unless they just let me in... but we don't even do for the most part -- so i guess i was wondering how to make the age difference less noticable -- i'm extrememly mature for my age and cannot date people my age, it just doesn't work -- this new guy and i click and i'd love to see where it goes - any advice?

so i guess i was wondering how to make the age difference less noticable

You mean, if there is a special pill you can take for this ? Ehnnn...NO! You'll "grow up" fast enough, trust me. You really should sit back and enjoy the fact that you are 18 instead of worrying how to "look" older. One day you'll wake up older for "real" and will never be able to go back.

i'm 19, but when i was 18 i date a guy who was 5 years older than me, i felt the same way you do.

who cares.

you're 18, it's a great age. apparantly he likes u for who u are anyways if he's with you, hm? 18 and 26 isn't too too bad. 14 and 20, now that's a bit different. you said yourself you're mature for your age. don't worry bout it :) have fun!

~Sarah~

i once was married and my wife was 18 and i was 28 who cares as long your happy my last was only 21 and im 31 now have fun :)

sportsloving

There are lots of places to go where they don't ask/care about your age; putt golf, movies, bowling, etc.

Being 18 only happens once, so don't try to rush the aging process but I still say have fun and who knows, if it doesn't bother you and it doesn't bother him... who else is there in the relationship?

Good luck!