where is this going?

longlegzs80

I don't know what to think. The guy that I am dating now is a nice guy but all I do is go to his apartment where he makes dinner and we watch movies on t.v. The thing is I would like to do other stuff then that, and I know he is strapped for cash just like me because of issues of getting custody of his son and going to trail because of it, but it would just be nice to know where this relationship is going.

I love the attention, and we do enjoy eachothers company but it seems like this relationship is only heading toward sexual situations, which I don't want to happen yet. Not sure if any of this is making sense, and I know that his son comes first, but it seems that the relationship is only sexual. I don't know what to think, we have not had sex yet, but with just comming over and watching tv and cuddling and holding eachother and making out will lead to something eventually.

Why can't I meet a guy who wants to do more then just sit at his place watching tv? He says he wants to do alot of stuff but he mentioned that his cash is strapped for the next few months until he gets custody of his son. Is he using this as an excuse? I know my money is tight too, but I seem to take time to spend it on things that I would enjoy. So whats the deal?

"Why can't I meet a guy who wants to do more then just sit at his place watching tv?"

Because, right now all of your time and energy seems to be focused on spending time with a guy who doesn't want and can't afford to do more than just sit at his place watching TV.

• Author
longlegzs80

I definitly think things will begin to change after he does the trial thing and has custody of this son. The way he talks he wants to do tons of stuff with me. So, I am at this point going to just focus on myself and get myself situated with my field.

Why don't you propose doing free things? Every city has them. At the very minimum, you could go for a walk together. If he seems uninterested in all of them, then perhaps your concerns are valid.

Legz,

The multitude of personalities you go through are somewhat astonishing. I'm not being critical, to the contrary, they make your posts very interesting in that I never know what to expect. From what I've been able to read we know:

1. You've worked as an exotic dancer and pizza emporium employee

2. Hold a degree in graphic arts

3. Live at home with mom that critisizes your body

4. Lonely at New Year's Eve parties

5. Dating older guy who sells beds

6. Blueballed the older guy in his apartment with both your pants around ankles

7. Liken oral sex (on a male) to "a rat knawing a hunk of cheese"

8. Request advise about foreplay

Now, you're wondering why you are sitting around watching TV. Presumably this is the older, blueballed, bed salesman?

Good luck with the focusing on yourself. It sounds as if it will be very easy.

lostforwords

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ SAMSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh boy dood you took the words right out of my mouth.....

• Author
longlegzs80

Samson: I like how you make a list of stuff that I might have said in other threads, but you have no clue as to who I am. And I don't just sit home and watch tv. Yes, I do that with him because the money situation is tight on both of our parts. It is not because I gave him the worst case of blueballs, he has mentioned he would like to do stuff but everything seems to revolve around money which I just would like to do things that are free or even going to a cheapy movie or just something different.

But as I said, I have to think about myself and get myself situated. Sure been saying that and slow but sure doing stuff about it. So, that is it. Thanks for the help.

I think Moimeme had a point; every city has free attractions. Also, my husband and I are not wealthy by any means, but we find ways to have fun that are not costly OR (necessarily) always sexual...although.. :D

Anyway,

Taking a walk

Playing Board games (we've had some great laughs playing board games in our home!)

Dancing, even just in the living room OR in the grocery store.

Organizing-- a closet, counter, whatever.

Studying- for awhile I was still at the Uni and he'd help quiz me for tests and things, although you could go to the library and get out a book and read it together! (out loud or privately).

Library- books, books on tape--all free OR cheap.

Discovering new recipes together- and making them together.

Some ideas- hopefully they help you.

AT