"Be back later, I'm going boyfriend shopping!"

tigressA

mr.dream merchant

Lol I wonder what the women shopping for men look like, that'd be crazy if you got to lay some super hot women through such a scheme.

paddington bear

According to the psychology of dating (from what I've read and seen anyway), it appears that men are the pursuers and initiators. However, apparently it is nearly always the woman that gives the go-ahead. She looks, she smiles, she does whatever signals to show the guy that 'no, you won't be rejected should you come and hit on me'.

So...if you take this theory to be true, this dating site makes perfect sense as the women are the initiators.

How many guys on here complain about dating sites and how they don't get replied to? Perhaps it makes sense for them to be contacted by an interested woman instead of always lobbing out emails only to hear nothing back?

I don't mind the shopping cart idea, sounds to me like it's all a bit tongue-in-cheek and a bit of fun, silliness, not the fake, earnest 'look how romantic we pretend to be' vibe other dating sites have.

Ruby Slippers
According to the psychology of dating (from what I've read and seen anyway), it appears that men are the pursuers and initiators. However, apparently it is nearly always the woman that gives the go-ahead. She looks, she smiles, she does whatever signals to show the guy that 'no, you won't be rejected should you come and hit on me'.

So...if you take this theory to be true, this dating site makes perfect sense as the women are the initiators.

How many guys on here complain about dating sites and how they don't get replied to? Perhaps it makes sense for them to be contacted by an interested woman instead of always lobbing out emails only to hear nothing back?

I don't mind the shopping cart idea, sounds to me like it's all a bit tongue-in-cheek and a bit of fun, silliness, not the fake, earnest 'look how romantic we pretend to be' vibe other dating sites have.

This is a good point.

And I agree that it will be interesting for the men to see who hand-picks them, like a ripe cantaloupe. :laugh:

I wonder how many women take everything in the store into their cart. :rolleyes:

I bet its gonna be like the opposite of men flood messaging every woman and hope one will catch on.

SincereOnlineGuy
"Be back later, I'm going boyfriend shopping!"

I only bothered to read your post because of the seeming confidence in the wording of the title.

The post itself was a major let-down after I'd been expecting that one female actually said that to another.