do guys think about stuff and maul stuff over?

Like females do? I do nothing but think about my guy friend. When I wake up, when I go to sleep, in the bathtub. We've spent sooo much time together. Does he think about it too? Or are we just really that different and he doesn't give a crap?

tattoomytoe

he is probably thinking whats for breakfast...mmmm....a snack?.......mmmmm..whats for lunch?.....mmmmmm...... i wonder what pebbles had for lunch?..... whats for dinner?

We think about you in the bathtub.

:p

You're kidding right?

IMHO, most guys do not dwell on thoughts "like females do." Obviously you must know this also to have made the distinction in asking your question.

Originally posted by Pebbles59

do guys think about stuff and maul stuff over?

Oh yeah...I've mauled a few woman in my time.

Love to think about that whenever I can actually....

ROTFL, Wideawake!

Some day, find the Dave Barry book Dave Barry's Guide to Guys. He tells you what guys think about. According to him, not much - but he says it much funnier than I did.

• Author

if guys do not think about stuff and maul stuff over, how come a guy friend, all he did was think about a girl he lost. What he did right or wrong, etc.

So are you guys playing it safe and just saying you don't? Or is he a sissy?

Pebbles, there is no one rule for all guys or all women. Everybody is different. Some people move on quickly, some people dwell on their losses. It doesn't matter what their gender.

"mull"--to maul is to injure

Anyways, what an awful question. Perhaps, and alarmingly to me, I'm in the minority, but I'm a chronic overthinker. I'm not fond of baths, I'm actually kind of claustrophobic, and laying in a pool of my own water seems counterproductive to the goal of getting clean, so I don't opt for long bathing sessions. But I'll lay down and think about things for hours, I moll, I ponder, I worry, and I'm not a sissy.

"moll"--to maul is to injure

Well, actually, it's 'mull'. "Moll" is the nickname for my cat or a nickname for a gangster's gf. :p

Moi, I hit the "u" key, it must have been my moll that changed it after the fact :p

dyer, I am not surprised to hear that you are a thinker. :)

My guy thinks sometimes. But lots of the time I have come to realise that when I ask what he's thinking about and he says "nothing" , he REALLY means nothing! :laugh:

Yeah, I have found most guys I have known dont think excessivly about things like that. when its done its done.

Originally posted by niko1999

Yeah, I have found most guys I have known dont think excessivly about things like that.

How on Earth do you have the capability to make such findings?

Dave Barry RULES. I've learned a lot from the way he writes, I write in a very similar fashion when I do essays and such.

Anyway...when my ex and I broke up...I couldn't think of anything else. At all. Maybe I'm the exception to the rule...

Originally posted by faux

I am plagued by constant thought.

you poor thing

I have been so hurt and abused in my relationships with women. So I am not good to ask, but, yes, we ruminate alot. My impression is that women ignore us and dont care about

us at all. Its actually encouraging to see that women may be human too.

My GF accuses me of over-thinking. She says I have a compulsion to dig into every crevice of topics I consider to be important or impacting my life......to the point that I possibly even accept distorted and or unlikely scenereos. It can be a bit of a curse as Faux implies.

I honestly wish I didn't 'mull' over some things as much as I do (work, relationship, etc...)

There's been times when I've had some issues in these areas (hence the reason I started posting here actually...)

I think many men (not all..) find themselves mulling matters over and over in their head. Huh? I guess we're human after all!

I still love mauling woman though...but only when they beg for it.

I swear Kevin you change your pic every week and not any one of those look the same. :laugh:

And regarding this topic, each person is different.