thanx

Hey guys, thanx for the words of wisdom. It's like I already knew the right answer, but needed to hear it(well read it). I know more now that the decision I made was definitly well worth it. Plus, I have found that being single is very rewarding.

It's not so much that being single is rewarding as it is being without aggravation, abuse, annoyance, pain, etc. is not only rewarding but downright exhiliarating!!!

Good for you!!!

billy the kid

also it is nice to make decisions on your own, to go to bed when you want, to see who you want when you want, to live your life the way you want, ya see in a relationship you have to "give" and take... some times in our lives its nice to take when you want and give when you want.... It is also nice to eat what you want, dance when you want and just plain be you when you want, not that you can't with the right person but even with the right person you have to "give". I hope you know what I mean, it's like being free..... a lot of people I know don't feel like they could live if they were not in a relationship.. and all that means is that they were never really free... I hope you stay happy..and learn to be really free.

It's not so much that being single is rewarding as it is being without aggravation, abuse, annoyance, pain, etc. is not only rewarding but downright exhiliarating!!! Good for you!!!

I loved your statements on the freedom in singleness...

You know, for the longest time I was terribly lonely and hurt not to be in a relationship. This year I've finally grown comfortable in my own skin and suddenly the dating thing is not so important.

My greatest fun is still gathering friends for an evening of talk, movies, and cards, but I also treasure my time alone. How sad it would have been to never be happy alone - - to have made my happiness depend on someone else.

It was a well stated answer you gave... thank you for the reminder to enjoy life whatever our status.

billy the kid

thanks Taressa.

I loved your statements on the freedom in singleness... You know, for the longest time I was terribly lonely and hurt not to be in a relationship. This year I've finally grown comfortable in my own skin and suddenly the dating thing is not so important.

My greatest fun is still gathering friends for an evening of talk, movies, and cards, but I also treasure my time alone. How sad it would have been to never be happy alone - - to have made my happiness depend on someone else. It was a well stated answer you gave... thank you for the reminder to enjoy life whatever our status.