Stayin' friends the sequel

artlover

Oops-- ignore repeated post above.

I agree with your advice Tony, except he became interested in me in the first place due to the amount of time we spent together and how well we related. It's not like it started out romantically. We were just friends only. It was literally our banter and the amount we made each other laugh that pulled us together. If it got stiff and formal and became more like "the rules" I think neither of us would be into it. I know I wouldn't. I liked that he made me laugh and laugh and that I could be comfortable and let my hair down. This is precisely why I haven't gone out on a formal date in over a year!!!!

Also, let's say I do this and it works, won't the whole crazy cycle just start again after we move closer again? This is where I get confused. I'm aware that games can work, but I'm always skeptical about the outcome. It seems two poeple can do the dance over and over again and never get together or once the two people get together there's a real restricted, uncomfortable, artificial feeling where you look at the other person and wonder what you were thinking.

Tony, any thoughts?

It's always worked really well for me. Right now, you are nowhere. Let's hope others give you advice that is more to your liking. I want you to have this guy. I think you have to be sharp enough to manage a relationship so you are in control of its direction at all times. There's no reason your anticipated results will occur if you do things right.

Let's see what alternatives others have to offer!!!

\