Does she like me? :/

Basically, i know this girl she's a friend of my friend, but lives like 1 and 30 mins away (by train) so she came to stay at mine for like 2 nights, get to know each other etc.

First night, we shared the same bed, and was cuddling, loved it (: nothing more happened which didn't bother me, but last night. She didn't :/ She slept on this sofa bed thing, does this mean she doesn't like me now or summit :/.

She's off home today, i really like her, but i don't know if she feels the same.

KickinCowgirl
She didn't :/ She slept on this sofa bed thing, does this mean she doesn't like me now or summit :/.

She's off home today, i really like her, but i don't know if she feels the same.

I don't think it means she doesn't like you .. did anything happen before she ended up on the sofa bed... was anything said that could have upset her?

I would give it a couple of days and see how the communication goes...

• Author
I don't think it means she doesn't like you .. did anything happen before she ended up on the sofa bed... was anything said that could have upset her?

I would give it a couple of days and see how the communication goes...

No we was drinking, and she just slept on the sofa.

Communication is fine, but then asked if she likes me more than i friend, and she said. Early days, and i'm not ready for a relationship yet. But i feel like we've known each other for years which is a good sign. Is that what she said means i still have a chance?

Here's a really good rule: Don't bring a woman into your bed, or even allow her there, unless you're going to make love. The bedroom is off-limits for 'cuddling' and 'hanging out'. This presumes you're adults and not living with mom and dad.

Next time, instead of 'hanging out' at your place, you take her 'out' for dinner on a 'date'. Going out on a date isn't a relationship, it's a date. Do not take her back to your place unless you intend to approach her sexually. In fact, you should be approaching her sexually (politely, of course) on the date. Anything you wouldn't do with one of your guy buddies is 'sexually'. That includes flirting, touching, kissing, whatever. Again, this is *dating* behavior, and has nothing to do with a *relationship*.

If she doesn't get it, return it and/or appreciate it, erase her.