Are most people in life scared?

So why not live with it and get on with your own life?

I am, on both counts.

So why not go out and get your normal knowledge? You've made the case that none of us can stop you, and I agree. So what is stopping you?

• Author
jean-luc sisko

lol... no you don't. You won't tell me how to get it, since you're fearful of the outcome. :lmao:

I don't care again, I know what I want and I will get it.

lol... no you don't. You won't tell me how to get it, since you're fearful of the outcome.

You have no basis for that conclusion.

I don't care again, I know what I want and I will get it.

I have nothing to fear of telling you or not, because I accept and agree that you will get it. And I'm very happy for you, because you started this discussion sounding like you didn't believe that, so I think we must have helped you make significant progress!

Yay, Loveshack!

• Author
jean-luc sisko

What response? And why is it so funny/comical?

I genuinely think you want to prevent me, but I won't let anybody do so. I do what I want in life, end of story.

• Author
jean-luc sisko

You all probably think I'm some mad person, but all I am doing is seeking to improve myself and become better, what is wrong in that? This is a normal human trait, no?

You're all just trying to confuse me and muddle the issue. But I don't care, who are total strangers to stop me from getting what is mine by right?

dreamingoftigers
You all probably think I'm some mad person, but all I am doing is seeking to improve myself and become better, what is wrong in that? This is a normal human trait, no?

You're all just trying to confuse me and muddle the issue. But I don't care, who are total strangers to stop me from getting what is mine by right?

Maybe not mad, but kind of paranoid that every other person has something that you don't.

I understand it though, I often feel that every other person has something that I lack. The truth is, I lack a sense of self and self-acceptance.

Maybe that is the normal knowledge that you are missing.

No one can stop you from getting it, but people can put up roadblocks.

If you spend time on here talking to people about it, and you think that they are the ones withholding it, you probably won't get very far. If the people that are withholding it are withholding it from you in the first place, and it is something so basic, then odds are they aren't going to change their motivations because you talk to them about it, or even threaten or insult them (not saying that you are threatening anyone).

It may be frustrating and difficult to understand "why" people would do this, but in the end it doesn't matter and it doesn't help you find what you seek. If you believe that everyone is withholding normal knowledge, then don't try to get it from them. Find it elsewhere. Right?

You aren't going to be able to change people's choices just because you wish it.

So are you here to get "normal knowledge" or are you merely lashing out against the bitter ones who withhold it from you?

If you are taking the time to merely lash out, this will prevent you from your quest of getting it. Do you have any other methods of seeking it? How have you sought normal knowledge so far? How do you know when you have found it?

I wish you luck and if you find it, please let me know.

If you are taking the time to merely lash out, this will prevent you from your quest of getting it. Do you have any other methods of seeking it?

No, he does'nt.

That's why he started 3 threads, and is lashing out.

Oh, one final note Mr Sisko - no one is trying to prevent you from attaining your "normal knowledge".....I think most don't give a rats a**.

All your threads are getting old - fast.

dreamingoftigers
No, he does'nt.

Oh, one final note Mr Sisko - no one is trying to prevent you from attaining your "normal knowledge".....I think most don't give a rats a**.

If you don't give a rat's ass then there are many other threads on this public forum. You did navigate here yourself. There wasn't any need to be insulting to the OP despite the fact that he has been insulting as well.

Jean-luc, if you want I will help you find the normal knowledge. You can PM me what you know about it and we can see if we can piece anything together that may help you.

I may sound mad as well, but really I could use something to occupy my time.

Dreaming, if you need something to occupy your time, you've come to the right place and to the right poster. Jean-luc will take up as much of your time as you care to give him, all without giving a single detail of his life or any actual response to your honest (I don't doubt) attempts to help him.

If I were you, I wouldn't dismiss new era's comments so quickly. Take a look at jean-luc's past posts, and you'll see just how far you will get in trying to carry on a lucid conversation with him on this topic. He's looking for entertainment, not knowledge. And he's having more fun with your sincere attempts to engage him than you can possibly imagine.

• Author
jean-luc sisko
No, he does'nt.

Who are you to state what is valid or not?

Are you functioning normally? Also, another question. Why is to deny anybody else anything? Do we, in common society, deny people things?

• Author
jean-luc sisko
Dreaming, if you need something to occupy your time, you've come to the right place and to the right poster. Jean-luc will take up as much of your time as you care to give him, all without giving a single detail of his life or any actual response to your honest (I don't doubt) attempts to help him.

If I were you, I wouldn't dismiss new era's comments so quickly. Take a look at jean-luc's past posts, and you'll see just how far you will get in trying to carry on a lucid conversation with him on this topic. He's looking for entertainment, not knowledge. And he's having more fun with your sincere attempts to engage him than you can possibly imagine.

I still state it is not your issue to determine what is valid. What, perchance, grants you this Zeus-like power? I'll ignore your posts from now on. You sound like you live in the jungle, and you don't

• Author
jean-luc sisko

I still state it is not your issue to determine what is valid. What, perchance, grants you this Zeus-like power? I'll ignore your posts from now on. You sound like you live in the jungle, and you don't seem very rationally balanced. I understand how all of you think, you think you hold the right to dismiss my points, but I don't accept that right.

• Author
jean-luc sisko
If you don't give a rat's ass then there are many other threads on this public forum. You did navigate here yourself. There wasn't any need to be insulting to the OP despite the fact that he has been insulting as well.

Jean-luc, if you want I will help you find the normal knowledge. You can PM me what you know about it and we can see if we can piece anything together that may help you.

I don't want your help, neither of that of anybody on this forum. I would say that you don't understand how to get on with people well, and I don't accept your rights to dismiss my points. This is proof of being a bit warped, since I don't know you. Why should I accept your right to divert this, and where does your right to divert come from? I won't have people diverting me, when in life I do as I please.

Moreover, basic social norms say there are no rules in life. There are no norms, period, but most healthy believe this nonetheless. I frankly don't care if I have been insulting, I have been so since you simply divert my issue and I deem that an affront. You clearly have a monumentally large ego, if you presume all must be accommodating to you. I doubt you can present a rational reason why people must be kind. Look at the world, look at the history of our species, how are we exactly "kind"? Negative behaviours are one of the constants of human history.

Good riddance to this thread, and frankly you all collectively can stew over how a stranger on the internet was unkind to you. Life situations are complex, and my own perspective is that any action can be justified, given the specific circumstances of the event. Again, life is complex, there are no black and whites in the human condition/sphere of existence.

dreamingoftigers

:(:(:(:(

WELL!!!.....you sure told me!

Sounds very much like you feel sorry for him - that's how it comes across.

I will avoid his posts from now on and yours.:D

Life's full of choices, I an not even sure why you'd even bother to inform me of my posts being ignored by you. I guess it would be pretty detrimental for me if I made a living posting for you.

Sorry for him? Enh. It is more of a friendly, harmless curiosity but if I did feel sorry for him that wouldn't be particularly troubling to me either.

Enjoy:)

dreamingoftigers
I don't want your help, neither of that of anybody on this forum. I would say that you don't understand how to get on with people well, and I don't accept your rights to dismiss my points. This is proof of being a bit warped, since I don't know you. Why should I accept your right to divert this, and where does your right to divert come from? I won't have people diverting me, when in life I do as I please.

Moreover, basic social norms say there are no rules in life. There are no norms, period, but most healthy believe this nonetheless. I frankly don't care if I have been insulting, I have been so since you simply divert my issue and I deem that an affront. You clearly have a monumentally large ego, if you presume all must be accommodating to you. I doubt you can present a rational reason why people must be kind. Look at the world, look at the history of our species, how are we exactly "kind"? Negative behaviours are one of the constants of human history.

Good riddance to this thread, and frankly you all collectively can stew over how a stranger on the internet was unkind to you. Life situations are complex, and my own perspective is that any action can be justified, given the specific circumstances of the event. Again, life is complex, there are no black and whites in the human condition/sphere of existence.

Sorry you didn't find your answer here. Good luck...believe it or not. Up to you.

dreamingoftigers

Just out of pure curiosity, how did I divert your issue?

And no not everyone has to accommodate me :laugh:

dreamingoftigers

I thank you for your friendly warning but I figured as much, just thought I would try something different. I treat all of the posts on LS as if they are not troll posts or purely posts to make people dance to a new tune because human beings are very odd and complex creatures that have a variety of perspectives and I try not to just dismiss anyone.

If it does something for him to keep posting, then good for him. I'll lose little sleep over it. :)

As long as you know what he's all about and you're good with it, then you're right that it's win-win for all concerned.

No warning needed!

• Author
jean-luc sisko
Just out of pure curiosity, how did I divert your issue?

And no not everyone has to accommodate me :laugh:

All you are deliberately trying to confuse the issue, don't deny it. And you do assume all others must accommodate to you. Nobody has to. Get used to human society as it is.