WHO IS TONY ???

This isnt a relationship question per say - but I bet it is a question on many lips !!

Okay, Im surfing the net and come across this site, go onto the forum board and the first message I see is SuperQuick message for Tony. Scrolling, scrolling -more and more asking for TONY's advice. So I read a couple - good advice, pretty witty, and a tad humourous. Good combination.

So like you have suggested in your advice you have me intrigued - who are you ??

What I mean is - are you some sort of medico, are you like a hundred years old and you have been through every imaginable possible situation - what is the story ??

I bet your not going to let on - let the mystery continue.

I am one of he unfortunate souls who was passed over by both the Democratic and Republican presidentail nominees as their vice presidential running mate. I think I would have been an excellent addition to the ticket of either party and would be a great president should the sitting executive become incapacitated.

I am glad you came across this site...and glad you came back to read this. Thanks for the good words.

Who am I?---A deeply existential question that I ask myself on a continuing basis.

Sum Ergo Cogito

Tony may be a man or a woman, as I have had friends of both sexes with that name. And in Tony's response, he/she does not mention his/her gender. Since I am a new visitor to the site, I thought Tony was like the site's resident shrink. At any rate, I think of Tony as one of those truly helpful people who give of their time and life without expectihg anything in return.

I am one of he unfortunate souls who was passed over by both the Democratic and Republican presidentail nominees as their vice presidential running mate. I think I would have been an excellent addition to the ticket of either party and would be a great president should the sitting executive become incapacitated. I am glad you came across this site...and glad you came back to read this. Thanks for the good words. Who am I?---A deeply existential question that I ask myself on a continuing basis. Sum Ergo Cogito

The Tony that replies here is MALE. Tony with a Y normally indicates a male. Toni with an i usually indicates female. I have seen a couple of TonY's that were female but their parents just didn't know any better.

Tony spelled backwards is: Y NOT?

Good question!!!

Tony, how do you keep from getting burned out on giving advice? You come across very compassionate and solid to every type of advice-seeker... most people would get a little calloused and lose their gentleness by now.

What gives you such patience and care?

There was discussion awhile back that you were using another name... if you were Randy, then double-kudos to you; I enjoyed the poeticness and the strength of those posts (as I do yours). Just wondering... was it two men or one man's writing and advice I admired?

Keep on!

I'm glad that everyone b4 me asked you who you are Tony, as I was really wondering who it is that could give so much advice (even though you gave hardly anything away!). You do a really great job - and as others have said - you seem pretty sound.

One thing that I would like to ask you is.....where do you get advice when you need it?

There are a lot of people who think I'm too harsh and lack compassion. Wow!!! You just can't please everybody. Thank you for your very kind words.

I really do appreciate the very kind words. It makes me feel good to hear some positive things once in a while. I do have some pretty passionate critics.

When I need advice, I usually call my stockbroker.

Again, thank you for stopping by and leaving the nice message.

I think Tony's right on with all his advice. I can't think of anybody more worthy to ask. In fact, I think we should all count ourselves pretty damn lucky he's around and a willing shoulder to cry on!

Thanks, dude!