Friend driving me crazy - total mixed messages!

KickinCowgirl

KickinCowgirl

Hi Everyone, I'm new here!

I love this site it's great!

Need some help in working someone out. I have a friend of the opposite sex anyway long story short we text for sometimes 2 hours a day usually late at night and he does flirt a lot but then once or twice occasionally he will say something about me helping him find a woman and I don't know if he says this to see if I will react?

I don't know how to take this because most of the time he is texting me, emailing me and what not.

I feel totally lost.

:(

If he's a friend, why not 'help him'? Since he's your friend, I'm sure he knows your relationship status and, if you're single, he'd ask you out if he was interested in you romantically. As his interest is apparently insufficient, and assuming you are not infatuated with him yourself, set him up :)

• Author
KickinCowgirl

I'm in no way doing the set up thing. Not going to go down that road and then get the blame when/if it doesn't work out.

OK, I'll retract my prior suggestion. He can get his own women :D

'I know this lady. She's <describe yourself generally, but in a flirty way>. How you feelin' about that?'

If he's still clueless, ask him to turn in his man card ;)

• Author
KickinCowgirl
OK, I'll retract my prior suggestion. He can get his own women :D

'I know this lady. She's <describe yourself generally, but in a flirty way>. How you feelin' about that?'

If he's still clueless, ask him to turn in his man card ;)

hahah Carhill ya He is clueless...I need to like just ignore him because he confuses me too much. I like straight up people. The constant hint dropping and telling me he wants me to come over everyday (which I never do)... yes I'm done. Now I just need to do the no communication thing to get over the crush.

Express yourself, and communicate...

Until things are cleared up.

You can't guess other peoples feelings by his analyzing him.. we might all screw up and give you a wrong advice.. it is too little info.

1. Maybe he is just an insecure friend looking out for companionship and a good advice from a woman who seems tolerates him.

2. He might be trying to get your attention by talking to you about other girls, see how you might react.. which seems very imaginary.. indirect..

3. Why are you asking yourself all of these questions.. are you interested in him? if you are not... it doesn't matter what he is thinking.. what matters is, you are not interested.

• Author
KickinCowgirl

2. He might be trying to get your attention by talking to you about other girls, see how you might react.. which seems very imaginary.. indirect..

Yeah he started texting me at 11pm last night and told me this...so I guess that answers the question...

I would say that he's just not that interested. When a man is interested, he makes his interest known.

Well yeah you'd think.

The problem with us all giving advice to each other is, everyone's different. Maybe there shy, there are interested but somethings stopping them. Who knows.

Best thing to do is ask.

Thats what i'm going to do, when i get the chance.

Some advice from a guy who was reticent with women in his younger years..... sufficiently motivated, a shy man acts, often decisively and sometimes excessively, as he has less experience with moderating and controlling his emotions is such situations.

Keyword - sufficiently motivated.

Good luck :)

Some advice from a guy who was reticent with women in his younger years..... sufficiently motivated, a shy man acts, often decisively and sometimes excessively, as he has less experience with moderating and controlling his emotions is such situations.

Keyword - sufficiently motivated.

Good luck :)

Thats actually true, cause it probably relates to me :L