Chaotic Feelings...

TypicalPerson

TypicalPerson

There has been a lot of things...

She and I have been friends for about 3 years now

And its more like best friends rather than just knowing each other

We would go watch a movie together and do things like that

But the thing is I used to think that I was in love with this other girl and because my friend already had a place within my heart, I was and still is very confused at the moment.

Now, my friend has a boyfriend, and when I heard the news I thought my heart was going to break for some reason, and this has been going on for 3 days and because of this I am only able to get 1 hour of sleep each day...

Apparently what I have been hearing from her friends is that because that guy confessed to her in public and she didn't want to refuse him because she thought that would not be very nice(she is a very nice and caring person)

The thing is... I am the first one she told me about that (well pretty much anything actually) and I am not really sure what her intent is.

So my question is... am I mistaking her kindness for love? I am not really sure. or rather, should I just let her go ans wish her happiness... every time i talk to her it always breaks me down piece by piece.

Help me out here... advice would be great because to tell the truth... this is actually driving me crazy and because of this I am not able to focus on anything... I tried working out intensively to kind of shift my mind for a while but that didn't work and yea...

Thanks for reading...

Edited by TypicalPerson
KickinCowgirl

Apparently what I have been hearing from her friends is that because that guy confessed to her in public and she didn't want to refuse him because she thought that would not be very nice(she is a very nice and caring person)

This 'boyfriend' thing won't last very long then at all! and then I do think you should tell her how you feel. I know its hard but its been a long friendship and if she didn't want to hurt him when he opened up she will at least hear you out without flipping out and crushing you. At the very least you will know if she still wants to stay friends. I dont really think this boyfriend thing will last if people are talking and saying its based on her feeling sorry for him.

Sorry you are feeling bad though but totally understand :(

Hey,

I`ve actually went through something very similar to your situation. She was my best friend and I had always thought we would end up together. Then one day she tells me she has a boyfriend and I get heart broken. I figure since she didn`t really like the guy (she had told me prior to all this) that it wouldn`t last long. Boy, was I wrong. It`s been 4 years and now i regret every single day that I didn`t just man up and tell her exactly how i felt.

Tell her right now!

Trying to friend a girl u like first isnt going to work. You have to make your intentions clear right from the get go, if she doesnt like u, move on. Women love men who know what they want and go after it. Dont beat around the bush in hopes something happens. Take it by the horns and take the risk. She'll love u for it. If this new guy doesnt work out, u better make your intentions known or she'll see u as weak and unattractive.

• Author
TypicalPerson

ahh... thank you all for helping me out here.

I will just tell her how I feel and hopefully she doesn't stab a dagger through my heart. :) if she feels the same then hurray if not then Ill just wish her to be happy with that guy :)