Flirty girl ruining lives of all friends in our circle

Originally posted by dyermaker

The only behavior you can control is your own, sadly. This girl is NOT an axe murderer. You choose to be threatened.

I didn't get the impression she feels threatened. As a woman, I am not interested in constantly seeing another woman showing me her body parts even without men around. And to be honest, I would get annoyed if some guy was doing it too. Do you watch Survivor? Would you be interested in having a friend like Richard Hatch who was constantly whipping off his shorts in front of you and your friends? LOL. It wouldn't entice me to be around him!

i do think you have a right to be upset at this woman, and freeze her out socially. i am glad you are doing so. i'm even happier that your guy heard your needs and can respond to them: that's great communication.

honestly, i was surprised by how many ribald insults this woman is collecting in the thread - it does suggest a threatened response. i'm only speaking from my own experience, but my bfs have always responded better to reason untainted by gendered insults, as have i.

• 1 year later...

I know this was written a very long time ago but i can't help wondering

did you happen to see with your very own eyes that she was not wearing underwear...panties specifically

i would really like to know because i'm wondering if the men are making all of this up...after all, they are the only witnesses

most women show cleaveage these days so i think your full of it on that count

if it were me i would take her aside and tell her that the men are saying she's not wearing underwear...is it really true? and what for a response.

I wouldn't check mind you

but i hope you are getting my drift here...i absolutely find it unbelievable that a woman woudl do something like that

i fear that the men are playing a joke on all of you

possibly they are making wild accusations and exagerrating heavily because men find it fun to agitate women about other women