fwb bro's best friend

So I have started this FWB relationship with one of my brothers best friends who I have known forever. After my brother moved away. Noone has any idea. But anyway, when we hang out it feels like more. I'm unsure if he likes me or not. So confused

my best friend has been in a fwb with one of our very closest friends brother.. so the situation is different but similliar in terms of relations..

a fwb relationship is usually one doomed for a long trying road ahead.. try to set some rules while it's early.

dont jus leave things to chance and hope that they turn out right.

talk to him.. try to make this situation clear.. a fwb relationship is always undefined.. it's a relationship that's always somewhere in the middle.

this cud turn out great just be careful.

I was deeply hurt by my last (and first) FWB relation. Still I'd try it again anytimes, like the previous poster said just set rules sooner than later.

fwb's are all about hope.. an sometimes hope can be misleading..

i wish u luck though.. i always love wen these tings work out.

• Author

Wel I just got out of an 8 year relationship about 5 months ago and he just got out of a 4 year relationship about 7 months ago. We both had the discussion that we are not ready for a relationship. He knows that I go out on dates but doesn't really comment on them. I dont sleep with anyone else. Just I've never dated so I figured I would give it a shot. He I'm sure is dating and probably sleeping with other girls but doesnt mention it at all. He seems to be very careful about what he says about his past relationships like I already dont know. I'm totally fine with him sleeping with other girls as long as he's protected because I do not want a exclusive relationship at this time. and to be honest I'm not sure how I feel about him. Everyone says we would be so perfect for each other because we have everything in common and when we hang out its like best friends. I sleep over there consistently and he kisses me when I arrive and when I leave. We hang out all the time out at bars and playig cards. It's just a very strange FWB. I'm totally fine with the current situation but i wonder how is he really feeling. Does he plan to be with me when he is ready or defiantely not. Should I be careful what I do and say around him. But I think honesty and communication will hold our friendship strong no matter what ends up happening. I dont know! lol

• Author

oh and my ex boyfriend of 8 years is a complete psycho so every guy pretty much is scared to talk to me in public. and I'm sure he also does not want that drama. I wouldnt either... So I dont know if that plays a big role in what goes on in his mind.. Man I wish I was a mind reader..

hhmm being a mind reader certainly wud help at times like this.

i tink ur very brave to be taking the steps u do.

he gives u a certain security and certainty based on the comfortable relationship/friendship that u have wit each other..

and maybe this is wat u both need at this time.

i tink eventually sombody is gonna get jealous or want more and that is wen the complications will begin.. dont worry about ur ex bf.. if ur fwb been spending so much time wit u already i dont tink it's an issue.