mixed signals.

Why would a guy ask, " do you mind if I kiss you?" We have kissed before. And also when we were kissing he put his hand lightly on my boob, just set it there. I lightly moved it to my waist, just so he knew I wasn't looking for a hookup. We went on kissing, then after we were done kissing he said, " that was nice" Then I had to leave and he kissed my sweetly and I went on my way. This guy has been giving me mixed signals for about a month now. He told me we should hang out more. When we do hang out he always kisses me. He has never asked to kiss before till last night.

We kind of stopped talking for 2 weeks, then I just sent him a simple text saying hi and that is when he asked me about my birthday and if I wanted to hang out. I have no clue what he wants from me. I like him, I think he is interested in me, but I am not sure. I told him I was having a party this weekend for my birthday,because my plans got ruined last weekend, he said," let me know whats going on." What does he want? Is he just looking for a hookup? I am lost and about to give up on him. Please give me some feed back.

What do u want from him? He likes u, but he might just like to be physical with u only. Guys slot women in 2 categories, "for fun" girls and "relationship material" girls. See which one he thinks u are

• Author

I don't want to be the "just for fun girl", I want to be "relationship material" girl. I have been there, done that, I ended up getting my heart broken. I don't want to that again.

See what types of girls he would consider relationship material and then change yourself to be that type of girl. For example i would like to have fun with a party girl but i would never get serious with one because i like a woman with more direction in life.