"I'd like to thank the Academy..."

tigressA

I re-enabled my OKC profile, and I suppose it was worth it, because I was just given an award. The "Brilliant Profile" award. I was surprised, and very pleased. The description says, "READ THIS PROFILE! Then read it again, because it's entertaining as hell and won't bore you to suicide like most people here. Well written, perfectly executed...an epic tale for our time. Ok, the last part is a little hyperbolic but my point stands."

Nice to see that at least one guy appreciates what I have to say. He's pretty cute, too. I'll have to send him a thank-you message. :laugh::D

• Author

Thanks Joe :p:laugh:

I messaged the guy and we bantered back and forth for awhile. Turns out he's a big "Buffy" fan just like I am, so that dominated the conversation. I really enjoy talking with people who love that show as much as I do. :laugh:

Thanks Joe :p:laugh:

I messaged the guy and we bantered back and forth for awhile. Turns out he's a big "Buffy" fan just like I am, so that dominated the conversation. I really enjoy talking with people who love that show as much as I do. :laugh:

Team Spike!

• Author
Team Spike!

Yes! I do love Angel too, but Spike is just...rrrrrrrrr. It's the accent and the cheekbones. :love::o:laugh:

Yes! I do love Angel too, but Spike is just...rrrrrrrrr. It's the accent and the cheekbones. :love::o:laugh:

I concur. Loved it when he showed up on Torchwood.

OMG yes. And don't forget his acerbic wit. :love:

Angel never did it for me, but Spike could ravish me any day. I was in heaven when he and Buffy finally hooked up.

Spike's character was more compelling than Angel's, he was both more insightful and more fallible, for starters. Better story arc.

However, my series favorite overall was probably Willow.

Man, I haven't even thought about Buffy in years, but I do love Joss Whedon.

Now that I've thoroughly jacked this thread, I'm off to bed. Goodnight.