Should I wait or not?

Im a 17 year old high school student. Theres this girl Im really interested in whos in a few of my classes and Ive talked to her in class, online and stuff. Im really not sure what to do though, because according to her friend, she just got out of a relationship. I really am not sure what to do and my marks in the whole "courting" process have not been so high. Any suggestions would be helpful. I've asked her out once and she was already going to a sleepover thing for poms (theyre like cheerleaders at our school but they perform MUCH better) and Im not sure when I should ask her again, if I should or whatever. Im not really sure how to keep/get her interested in me and am worried that if I wait too long any interest will not last.

average guy

Ask her out again, now! The only regrets I've ever had in life are things I didn't do.

Good luck :)

A.G.

She had something to do already when I asked her again. Im not sure if I'm reading the signals right. I mean, I know shes a busy person naturally because, like me shes taking a lot of hard classes. She always acts like shes interested in me. I can't tell whether shes really interested and just really busy or if shes not. Whenever I talk to her about going out at school shes all nervous and online she always seems fine about it (but I know I can't really tell that way). Please help! I don't know what to think.....

Originally posted by Jim24

my marks in the whole "courting" process have not been so high

Define marks and courting.

Now she says she wants to start hanging out in a group cause she stays starting out just the two of us would we wierd at first. Is that normal? Oh and by the way the courting process is the "conversation part", which ive improved at but i always feel eventually that i run out of things to converse about.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Jim24

Now she says she wants to start hanging out in a group cause she stays starting out just the two of us would we wierd at first. Is that normal? Oh and by the way the courting process is the "conversation part", which ive improved at but i always feel eventually that i run out of things to converse about.

I would define this as "getting to know eachother better"

I'm also going out with a girl next week... but we both wanted to do it with a group since we've never really met before lol

Ofcourse, if you already know her really good and stuff it would be weird for her to ask.But hey!! its a start! at least she doesnt say she's busy :D