want to ask a friend on a date but too shy.

hey,i really liked this girl whom is a friend of mine for ages now.her friends did tell me that she liked me just as a friend.i was disappointed at the time,but i accepted it and wanted just to get to know her better and be her friend.

recently though,ive been gettin little hints from the girl that she likes me.it may be me being silly,but little things like sayin xxxxMWAHxxxx at the end of an MSN conversation and just liking to talk to me at gatherings make me think shes into me.

im just not sure what to do.i wanted to talk to her just normally but i was a nervous wreck because im not sure what to think.

i was really nervous last night for example even though she made an effort to dress up and talk to me.

i dont want to muck up my chances.i dont even know if shes just being a nice friend and im just imagining things.i do want to go out with her thogh as shes the most gorgeous girl ive ever seen and a great personality to boot.

but if she dont fancy me,i want to remain friends.

what do i do?

any help thanks.

uongy.

If she doesn't fancy you, that's just something that you are gonna have to deal with; don't take it personal.

Hey, you said that she got all dressed up and tried to talk to you? That's a good sign, my man. Pursue it! What's the worst thing she could say? 'No', right? If she doesn't want anything more than to just be friends, stay her friend, suck it up and find some sweet wahine who does.

Go and get her, young stud!!! :cool:

~V