Will this work . . . Tony?

Need Help NOW in TEXAS!

Need Help NOW in TEXAS!

here's the situ -

i'm in a "seeing other people" relationship, but i'd like to narrow it down to one particular guy. would giving myself presents from a "mystery admirer" help matters? (as in, make him wise up and stop thinking i'll be around no matter what?)

cheers for all the help!

You never know until you try. Different things work for different people. You just have to make it look real and genuine. Don't tell a soul what you're doing because if you tell one person...the whole world finds out. People cannot keep their mouths shut.

And if it doesn't work, don't act bothered. Move yourself right along. Do you have any idea how many billions of hours human beings spend on waiting for the WRONG person to show us attention when we could well use that time finding the RIGHT person?

Love works best and is most satisfying for those who have patience and don't seem to really care all that much how things go...believe or not. Those who have to have their way and get hot and bothered easily find love to be quite elusive much of the time.

I don't really like the fake mystery admirer idea myself. You would be better served by finding a REAL one.

You never know until you try. Different things work for different people. You just have to make it look real and genuine. Don't tell a soul what you're doing because if you tell one person...the whole world finds out. People cannot keep their mouths shut. And if it doesn't work, don't act bothered. Move yourself right along. Do you have any idea how many billions of hours human beings spend on waiting for the WRONG person to show us attention when we could well use that time finding the RIGHT person? Love works best and is most satisfying for those who have patience and don't seem to really care all that much how things go...believe or not. Those who have to have their way and get hot and bothered easily find love to be quite elusive much of the time. I don't really like the fake mystery admirer idea myself. You would be better served by finding a REAL one. Mmmmm. Sorry, my gut reaction says does he want you for YOU, or just so no-one else can have you.

Maybe he's at a point of UTTER confusion in his life, and he doesn't know what he wants til he's lost it.

I'd want more. I'd want someone to like me, and not have to think about it.

Were you happy with this arrangement? Did it suit you too?

If you're a generally indecisive person, then this might be normal for you. If you're not, then I suggest you go and find somebody that's better suited to you.

Sorry, I didn't actually answer your question, but I meant well. Hope it helps