A Real Success Story

It has been almost 3 years now since i spent those 6 months in puerto vallarta for my sophomore year. At the time i was 15, had only had a short glimpse of what love or a relationship was really all about, was a virgin, and to top it off i had no game! I was also a little shy, although i had been trying to become more extroverted for almost 2 years because i felt that i wasnt the person that i wanted to be. mostly because i entered my teenage years while living with my dad, who destroyed my self confidence and stripped away all of my outgoingness and openness. luckily, after 2 and a half years, i am now closer to who i really want to be than i would have ever imagined, although at 19, im still young and have alot to learn.

what happened in puerto vallarta that simester was, i spotted this amazingly gorgeous half american and half spanish girl in the back of my classroom, and somehow, we ended up becoming best freinds. we spent every minute together that we could. even now, after 5 solid relationships and dating one for almost a year, i still havent met a girl that compares to this one. we know each other so well that often, she will begin to say something and ill know exactly what she is going to say before she even says it or the other way around. but anyways, i really did fall in love with this girl, and i finally told her that i liked her as more than a friend, and she acted shocked, and that she was sorry but just wanted to be friends with me and and so on... about a month later, she told me she had a boyfriend. i was a little upset and really really confused. i was wondering why the hell she gave me so many hints and why she acted so flirty with me, but at the same time gave so many hints in the opposite direction. i was totally clueless about girls at the time and basically got so depressed that i knew i had to get myself away and back to the us to get over it... i know, what a pussy i was. but after 2 and a half years and a lot of growing and maturing, i am back in mexico.

i had been staying in touch with her off and on while i was back in the US. she told me all about how much she has changed, and how she is now atheist and now agrees with basically all the views and opinions that i had back when i was in mexico. she has also been living with this same boyfriend for over 2 years now, and their relationship seems to be going well. the other day i told her i was in mexico, so we met up the next day at the mall, extremely excited to see each other. so i found her at the mall, and she looked AMAZING. she had matured so much since i had last seen her. i knew that i still liked her and not just like a sister either, but i kept these thoughts in the back of my mind, and focussed more on catching up on what we had each missed and just having a fun time being together and laughing again. she asked me a few questions about my girlfriend, like whether or not i would ever cheat on someone, and i said it depends on who the girl was that i was dating, and how much i cared about her, and who the person was that i was cheating with. which was an honest answer. she then took me to this little corner in the mall which was pretty secluded and had a view of the water, and she pushed me up against the wall and started making out with me. and to be honest i totally saw it coming, but i could still hardly believe what was happening. when we finished i told her that i had waited to do that for almost 3 years. she replied by saying that she wanted to kiss me before i left but didnt because of her boyfriend, but that she regretted not doing it.

next day we went to the movies together and we watched the first 20 minutes, then made out for an hour and a half straight. some other naughty things happened which i was totally caught off guard by, even though i was participating just as much as she was. i mean this was the sweet innocent girl that had been my best friend for so long, and now this?! well i have to say i kinda feel bad about having her cheat on her first boyfriend... but she wants to be in kind of a fwb relationship/a little more than that, while im here for these 2 months, and then when i leave things would go back to normal. title might be a little off, but this last month has been amazing ill tell you that