Smiling at me!

Intimate

"Smiles are free! Every time you smile at a person you give them something that is priceless at the bank. When a certain someone smiles at me, my heart misses a beat. I wake up dreaming about her smile. If I havent seen it latley I begin to crave for it like a fool . Whether it is a naughty sexy grin like what STARTS THE FIRE in a persons soul or whether it is a "I know what you are here for" smile, that sometimes goes seemingly unnoticed but infact is so valued inside it all adds up to you smiling at me because you felt like smiling at me."

Intimate.

What does a smile mean anyway?

Is it a way of showing someone that they are happy to see them again? If your reading this I am smiling at you and you dont have to smile backe because smiles are free of conditions and contracts. But if you want to and feel like it you can smile at me anytime, infact I hope to see your smile REAL soon ...

:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):( :( :) :) :(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:)

I like smiles too!!! I like free things. But sometimes I just can't decide exactly how I feel.

HAVE A HAPPY DAY!!! :)