Crush thinks I'm weird and a stalker

Okay my crush and I were really good friends. We got into a huge fight and I guess he's still upset. Well it's like idk him anymore and maybe he hates me? He has been talking to his friends making it seem like I"m obsessed with him and a stalker when all I ever did was try to talk to him and make things right. He is in his 20s so it's very odd and immature to me. Also when we were closer and flirty I would send him sweet notes, kisses etc. He said he liked me and would sometimes send me some too. Well he would also brag to me to his friends about me liking him and the sweet notes I'd send. Idk I'm confused should I ignore him? It hurts me that we were so close before but now fighting and not friends. Also I'm shy and don't want him telling things or showing it to his friends

He sounds a bit immature, showing private things to his friends. But if he saying you are behaving like a stalker and you are both arguing with each other, then the clear message is that he's not happy talking with you. You need to back off and leave him alone, completely. Do not write, speak, phone or anything. That way, he can't call you a stalker or argue with you. Seriously, I don't know if he's just being stupid or if you genuinely are going over the top a bit with him, but there's only one way to stop such accusations and that's to make sure you are not in contact with him.

I'm sorry you've got into a mess with this guy and fighting is not good for either of you. Perhaps you need to look at yourself honestly and ask whether you were going over the top with the notes and things. You could talk to friends and see what they consider to be excessive. Just don't contact this guy any more, no matter how much you like him. He isn't keen on you and he's not being nice to you. Why would you want someone who can't treat you in a loving and kind way and who makes up stories about you?