What is going on here?

sorry it's long.

met a guy online, basically a hook up site. Timetables meant couldn't meat for about 3 months. So we get chatting. Over the next 2 months or so we're nearly in daily contact either by text or IM. - He's where it starts to get weird we both seem to start having feelings for each other, he initiates talk about being jealous if there's another guy, he initiates talk about us being exclusive & this going further.

Yes I know red flags but I enjoyed it

I start to feel him backing off. He goes quiet I call him on not answering my calls-basically got a friend to text, guess what he text back but wouldnt text me! So I tell him to get lost.

Couple of months later I calm down but still want to know what happened so arrange to meet. This time 36hrs before meeting he calming annouces btw he has a girlfriend now, doesn't like her much but wouldnt want me feeling bad if I found out after. wtf? I choose to meet regardless. Yes I know wrong to cheat but I also figured she wouldnt last long (she didnt)

Meet up again a couple of months later. We seem to get on much better. After I make a suggestion of seeing how we would get on in a more normal situation and not just something sexual. Bam again vanishes.

Nothing for about 3months then a text asking how I'm doing. I say fine. - Nothing. I say I can't keep this up, pretending to be friends is BS and I'm not going to be someones backup shag, ego stroke, etc Goodbye.

Couple of weeks later I sign up to a networking site. It pulls all my contacts from my email and invites him. Nothing for two week and he accepts the invite? Again WTF? I tell him it was a mistake.

Roll on another 3 months and he starts to text. I feel in a good place so start chatting back. It's occassionally flirty but nothing heavy. I get wished a merry xmas & New years on the day, more than I got when he was giving me all the chat. I see if I can get a read on his intentions by asking is he's got any cute/funny single friends to set me up with, he quips back what's wrong with him? :) I make a joke of it

It's now 4 months of texting. I ask why get back in touch after telling him to get lost.

He says he doesn't like leaving things on bad terms. Plus we're both adults.

Again wtf? Who gives a **** what someone thinks of them after not speaking them to them for 6months?

He makes no move on me if he's after getting laid, what's he after? An emotional fluff??:confused:

• Author

what no-one? :p apart from my terrible spelling.

I seriously don't know whether to go NC again or just sit back and see what happens?