Starting to be ignored

So i met a girl online from a website, we both let it be known we just wanted to be friends, nothing more nothing less. Everything was fine for months etc., we had sex a few times made out a few times, everything was fine untill she stumbled across my profile on the site we met and now she's ignoring me, no texts, no phone calls, no ims nothing.

So I've ignored her as well, been about 4 days now, should i send a text or just let by gones be bygones?

Well, you decided you "just wanted to be friends, nothing more, nothing less."

When you had sex, perhaps she thought you two had ventured into "something more" territory.

If you really feel "friendship" towards her, you might want to talk to her one more time and then stop the FWB thing, since obviously she is not the girl for it.

But I doubt you really think of her as a "friend."

It's annoying to me how the term "friend" has come to mean "someone of the opposite sex with whom I'm not interested in having a relationship."

Friendship is much much more than that and it requires some energy. It's a relationship.

Either you didn't have the clear understanding about just friends that you thought you had with her or she's started out as friends and now feels a bit more involved. If the only reason she's stopped communicating is because she saw your profile, then it sounds like she's upset you are still seeking others or maybe you put something in there that sounded offensive to her or which implied you were looking for something she found objectionable (kinky sex or something).

What do you want from her? If she's become involved, then it would hurt her to continue a FWB relationship with you so that may be why she's cut off, to protect herself. It looks like the sex will have to disappear if you don't want a full, romantic relationship with her. Maybe she'll be willing to just be friends (no sex) but maybe not. I think you need to work out what you want. If it's just FWB, then I don't think you'll get that now. You could still contact her to tell her you care as a friend (if you do), otherwise best leave her alone. You both want different things.

So i met a girl online from a website, we both let it be known we just wanted to be friends, nothing more nothing less. Everything was fine for months etc., we had sex a few times made out a few times, everything was fine untill she stumbled across my profile on the site we met and now she's ignoring me, no texts, no phone calls, no ims nothing.

So I've ignored her as well, been about 4 days now, should i send a text or just let by gones be bygones?

Well tell us what do you want to do?