Is he interested or not? ...

I met this guy online a few months ago and the first month we talked every night on the phone and had a lot in common. We had phone sex a few times also. He would tell me that he doesn't talk to girls and he shares things with me that are personal and he tells me how he feels. After I refused to see him and canceled plans a lot he cut down on calling me when he said he was going to and so i did the same, i know the game pretty well also. After that he would be the one constantly messaging me through text or on facebook chat and randomly call when i wasnt expecting ect.. This weekend he was coming to my city and he was extremely excited to see me so I couldn't back out again.. When i first seen him conversation was good but I noticed he couldn't look at me .. We were hanging out and he asked to see my tongue ring and after i showed him he went all quiet and whenever i made eye contact with him he looked away .. I would be looking at him and he would never look at me in the face .. I'm guessing he is shy? .. I was doing most of the talking .. He then started looking at my chest and was coming closer and i said no and then is started rubbing him over his pants and he was moving up my leg and so i took his hand and moved it over to his side and i took his hand and put my fingers between his and broke the ice by asking if he wanted to go for a drive.. after that i held his hand again and then rubbed him while driving then stopped.. then continuted to rub his hand.. when i glanced at him he had a pissed off look on his face and then started smiling & at the end of the date he wanted to give me a hug and said for him to text him later or something, i haven't texted in 2 days .. What should i do? and What are his intentions? And why couldn't he just look at me ..

maybe after having phone sex with you meeting & talking with you in person could be a little awkward & probably pissed off with you blowing hot and cold with him, him looking to get closer (I assume sexual) and you telling him no.

Be clear about what you want from him.