The saga begins from the guy on the Net!

michele

Hi, after I wrote this post, at around 1000pm , he sent me an im of course under a different screen name, and started talking to me, I pretended it was my friend, held a conversation, then he got insulting, calling me a ho, what the heck is a ho!! I'm pretty educated and what terminology is that, saying I'm loose.

I had no other choice but to send him an email, telling him to stop it. He has always been jealous of me, and I triggered him off, plus he knows where I work. What is his problem. He started telling me how beautiful I was, and wanted me. Now I'm getting a little scared!!!!

If he has so many problems, I don't want to trigger him off, don't u agree.

Danm...I am sorry that this is happening to you. You seem like such a nice woman. Oh well, the fact remains that you do have deal with it. My advice is to write this one off in every way possible and ASAP. Think of the potential problems for you and your kid that will arise if you have any more contact with this fruitcake. I don't see how it could get any better if you have more contact.

In English as plain as I could write, I advised you to stop communicating with him, no messages, no Email, etc. But you are going to do this your way and that's OK. It's your right.

But you are going to have to pay the consequences for engaging this idiot in conversation. I am sorry to say but whatever happens from here on out is 100 percent your responsiblity and you will have to pay the consequences of continuing to talk to him.

A ho is short for a whore, which is slang for prostitute. That is what he called you after you engaged him in conversation.

I think you enjoy your exchanges with this madman and I'm on the verge of thinking that everything you got from this guy is just what you asked for.

I quit!!!