love lost

lovelost

I have been married to my husband for 3 yrs. now. I have an 8 yr. old daughter(from previous marriage)My husband is a sexual abuse survivor and has been undergoing therapy for such. I have been his support from the beginning. He has attempted suicide twice and has kicked my daughter and I out on the street after an argument twice. I have tons of anger sitting inside me for this man and I am not sure if I love him. He does not always respect me and speaks to me with disrespect quite frequently. I do not have a wish to make love to him and find myself fantasizing about other guys frequently. I recently met a guy online who lost his wife to cancer last year. We have connected fabulously and we have lots in common. I look forward to speaking with him every night and he feels the same. I really long for him and don't know how to proceed. I am very confused and just want a normal guy, someone with a job, someone who appreciates and respects me.

Please help

LOVELOST

Apparently your now husband is quite abusive.

I would recommend that you leave him and seek another apportunity. I think that you can meet other very decent men not only the person on the net, but through regular meetings as well. Please do respect yourself more...

I have been married to my husband for 3 yrs. now. I have an 8 yr. old daughter(from previous marriage)My husband is a sexual abuse survivor and has been undergoing therapy for such. I have been his support from the beginning. He has attempted suicide twice and has kicked my daughter and I out on the street after an argument twice. I have tons of anger sitting inside me for this man and I am not sure if I love him. He does not always respect me and speaks to me with disrespect quite frequently. I do not have a wish to make love to him and find myself fantasizing about other guys frequently. I recently met a guy online who lost his wife to cancer last year. We have connected fabulously and we have lots in common. I look forward to speaking with him every night and he feels the same. I really long for him and don't know how to proceed. I am very confused and just want a normal guy, someone with a job, someone who appreciates and respects me. Please help LOVELOST