Please Help if you Can?

NEED HELP

Over the past week or so I completely lost the desire to see my GF. Now I am sitting here and quesitoning this. She is my first GF, and the things we ahe done up until now were full of passion and my heart has been on fire since I met her. Now all of a sudden, out of the blue, boom and i withdrew for the reason I do not even know. I am so SCARED now!!!

Will it come back, is it one of those times that I need space from her or what is it! I have this feeling that sometime in the near future I will regret this, and if I try to get back to her, she might not be thee. That is what I am afraid of. But as for now, I dont have desire. Every morning I wake up hoping I will want to get up and go to her with the desire and energy I used to have over the past 5 months.

What is it?? Is it over! should I accept this fact, or just wait for a month and see if it comes back

thanks

Look, since his is your girlfriend, I will assume that you are pretty young. No offense over it. Just know that a guy can fall in and out of love pretty easily. It is no big deal. I have a feeling that you guys have been spending a lot of time with each other recently. I would cool it down just a little. I am not saying take a break from her. just kind of find one or two more things to do a week. Hell, even just read a book occasionally instead of spending so much time with her. You will find that you will enjoy the time that you spend with her even more. You will do just fine. I hope that this helps.

People's feelings change. Lots of ladies go wild over clothing at the mall, take it home, wear it, and take it back because they've changed their mind.

People's feelings about other people can change to...even when they're married. That's what divorce is all about.

So now you just don't have the same passion for the relationship. I do want you to know that the fire you feel for somebody in the beginning usually doesn't go on forever. At some point, you just have to commit yourself to a comfortable loving relationship. You could become a relationship junkie and just go out with lady after lady and stop seeing them when the fire's out. But that won't be too satisfying either.

If you are young, pull back and see how your feelings are in a week or so. If they are the same, let this girl down very kindly and easily, be supportive of her, and let her know this is your problem...has nothing to do with her.

In time, I think your feelings will be a bit more stable and when you find the right person for yourself, they won't disappear so quickly.