Can't read him

heartbrokenmanda

heartbrokenmanda

I really need some advice and I'm looking for opinions. Please don't "chew me out" or make any snide comments because, quite frankly, you don't know me or live my life. Here's my story:

I have a male friend who is great and funny. I'm married and so is he. We have both had affairs on our spouses (not with each other) He goes to the same gym I go to and we flirt all the time. I told him I was looking for a FWB situation, and he told me he's bored with his wife. (He still sees his OW time to time (although, as he claims, she's getting too "clingy) and goes back to the wife now and then) He's staying at a friend's house off and on. Two weeks ago, we were supposed to go out and he got sick. We were texting and he told me he "wanted me" and that we'd go out soon. I told him right out I wanted to sleep with him, but all I get out of him is "maybe". What gives? Why can't he give me a straight answer? Is he worried about ruining our friendship? Does he like me and he's afraid of his feelings? Does he just like to play games? I'm getting pretty sick and tired of it.....:confused:

Roadlesstaken
I think this should go in the OW/OM section. I have no advice for you. I only hope your friends wife finds out what she married soon.

Word. If you both are so unhappy in your marriages, why don't you get a divorce and then date each other.