Losing Faith

I've been broken up with my fiance for 4 months now and I've just gotten back into the dating game. I've actually even joined a singles club, posted ads on the net and of course tried all the other traditional sources for finding that right person. So far I can't find anyone I'm actually even remotely interested in. Part of my problem could be my fiance was so attractive...beautiful face and a body that you see in the movies....I'm comparing everyone to her. I'm too the point where no one seems right for me...I don't think it's too soon but why am I having such a hard time finding my soul mate. I'm not desparate so I'm not sending that vibe but it almost seems like all the good ones are taken. I'm trying to put it into God's hands but I'm losing faith that my beautiful soul mate is out there...help me I feel hopeless she will ever come along again.

First, you may not be desperate but you are looking too hard. Ms. Right will show up when you are NOT looking. Just cool your jets.

Second, you are not looking for a show animal, you are looking for a mate. Why don't you try to look past the physical just a little bit. If you narrow your sites to only the absolute knock out beauty queens, you increase your chances for heartbreak and disappointment many thousands of times.

When you become attracted to a lady's heart, you won't have anymore ex fiances. Yes, attraction is important but you are condemned to a lifetime of hell if you don't bend a little. The most beautiful woman in the universe physically will gain wait, get wrinkles, and become far less attractive physically with time. Someone for whom you share a deep love with the heart and soul will only become more beautiful with time.

Good luck with your search. Again, when you least expect it it will happen. Bub, you have not healed from your last relationship yet...you can't fool me...unless you are the most cold hearted guy in the universe. Give yourself some down time and time to relax. Don't worry about finding somebody, let her find you.

billy the kid

I really don't understand it????? why do people,both men and women, feel like they have to have someone else in their lives all the time???? I really find it hard to understand why ones own soul searching is not more important that filling the void with some one you know less about-than your self...I'm not mad even though it may sound like it, just confussed... maybe you can help on this one Tony..

First, you may not be desperate but you are looking too hard. Ms. Right will show up when you are NOT looking. Just cool your jets. Second, you are not looking for a show animal, you are looking for a mate. Why don't you try to look past the physical just a little bit. If you narrow your sites to only the absolute knock out beauty queens, you increase your chances for heartbreak and disappointment many thousands of times. When you become attracted to a lady's heart, you won't have anymore ex fiances. Yes, attraction is important but you are condemned to a lifetime of hell if you don't bend a little. The most beautiful woman in the universe physically will gain wait, get wrinkles, and become far less attractive physically with time. Someone for whom you share a deep love with the heart and soul will only become more beautiful with time. Good luck with your search. Again, when you least expect it it will happen. Bub, you have not healed from your last relationship yet...you can't fool me...unless you are the most cold hearted guy in the universe. Give yourself some down time and time to relax. Don't worry about finding somebody, let her find you.

Some people are terrified of being alone. Some people are not at ease with themselves. Some people are terrified having time to look inside themselves...afraid of what they might find out. Some people are afraid of getting sick and having nobody around. Some people don't want to miss out on a day without sex. Some men don't know how to cook, clean, wash clothes, etc. and mama's not around. Some people just enjoy the comfort and security of a companion.

But for those who truly relish being by themselves, there's no substitute for the peace, tranquility, and space for thought of aloneness...at least on a temporary basis.

Every person is entitled to be where he wants to be.

billy the kid

thanks Tonie... I see you've gotten your sense of humor back..

Some people are terrified of being alone. Some people are not at ease with themselves. Some people are terrified having time to look inside themselves...afraid of what they might find out. Some people are afraid of getting sick and having nobody around. Some people don't want to miss out on a day without sex. Some men don't know how to cook, clean, wash clothes, etc. and mama's not around. Some people just enjoy the comfort and security of a companion. But for those who truly relish being by themselves, there's no substitute for the peace, tranquility, and space for thought of aloneness...at least on a temporary basis. Every person is entitled to be where he wants to be.