Hey Taressa

the infamous Emps

the infamous Emps

Thanks for helping out on the "how to meet girls" thing. To answer your question on why I am infamous, I am infamous because the Vandal Squad (the division of the NYPD that deals with graffiti) has labeled me so...literally. They have a book with my tag in it and the word "infamous" scrawled under it. So now you know, and thanks to you and Tone, yesterday I got this really cute girls number on the subway her name is Jenny and she looks like someone I can enjoy some time with.

PEACE

THE INFAMOUS (literally) EMPS

Well that is great news! Good luck with Jenny.

Can't say I'm surprised you got the girl - - your posts are fun, kind, and imaginative... I knew you'd make that come across to some lucky lady.

I hope my question didn't come across sarcastically... I really was just curious. How interesting: an infamous graffiti artist!!!

the infamous Emps

It didn't come off sarcastically, I actually got a laugh out of it. It did sound kind of flirtatious though *wink* hehehe.

PEACE

EMPSKI!

Now, now, Empski dear... you wouldn't tease a sweet midwestern girl would you?

I really was curious about what type man would boldly call himself "infamous". Your story was beyond what I imagined...I should have guessed New York for you.

By the way, your response to the safety reminder; is your life truly as dangerous as all that?

As for flirting, well... if the shoe fits I'll wear it ;)

the infamous Emps

Now now taressa dear, you wouldnt tease a sweet East coast boy would you? hehehe

Yeah it's that dangerous, but only on weekends...or whenever I have surplus ammounts of paint.

Where else but New York can life be dangerous but fun at the same time?

Oh and here, I bought you these shoes... ;)

paz,

EMPeror