I am in love with my best friend and afraid of rejection

very_confused

Hi I am a 19 year old female and I am trying to decode my feelings and figure out what I should do with them. Here is my story....

I met my friend Meg 7 yrs ago when we were in Jr. High. For 3 years we were best friends, until she hooked me up with her brother. Once her brother and I started dating Meg and my relationship got really rough...She made friends with another girl and they became extremely close. Everyone gave them crap about being lovers...Even myself. I felt bad but I was really jealous for some reason. I thought it was just over a friendship but now I believe it is over Meg's heart. To make a long story short....Meg and K are still together and I am like the 3rd wheel. I have weird feelings toward Meg that I have never had towards another girl. I think they are feelings of love but I don't know.

Can someone help me decode these feelings...I want to tell Meg but I don't want her to not have the same feelings and then have it ruin my life and our friendship. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Darkangelism

You may have feelings for her, but if she is with this other girl she can't be with you.