Wow, Tony you where right

I post several messages a while back crying and bitching because my GF dumped me. Im 23, and she's 18. I never thought i would get over her but im finally getting over her. I have been talking to other girls, and its like everything is all new again. ITS GREAT!!! I look back at myself and realize how stupid and hopless i was chasing after this girl. I guess after 2 years into a relationship, you don't want to let go of things. After some time to heal, and some looking back at things, i realize how stupid i was. You said if i let her go, and take some time to heal, that i would look back and laugh at the whole thing. She's the one who missed out, not me!!!! LOL Damn, your so right. I can't wait to find me a sweet looking honey. Thanks again Tony, "You Da Man!!!!"

John

I am so very happy your outlook on love is more positive these days and am especially grateful for your very kind words.

I don't always get kind words said about me...of course, I don't always post such kind words and for that I am truly sorry.

You have learned from this experience and hopefully now you understand that each heartbreak brings you closer to the one who is truly meant for you. I have never been able to figure out why love hurts so bad when we know we are moving away from soneone very wrong for us.

Thanks again for the kind words. You have made my day!!! Best of luck in all your new "encounters" with the ladies!!!

I think I remember you John, you had just gone through what I have now done too...my GF wanted independence, and I was dreading to think that I'd have to do the same. But, Tony was right, that goes away after awhile and you realize how many fantastic people are out there that probably appreciate you more than your long-termer.

And I can't get the grin off my face because of the one I met...