how to get the scoop???

Hi,

There is a guy at work that I am interested in. We have run into each other in the breakroom a couple of times and just made small talk but, how do I find out if he's seeing anyone without being too obvious. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kat

Let some time pass. Get word to him in a round about way through co-workers that you are interested. You will find out if he is seeing anyone in due time.

Whether or not he is seeing anyone is not nearly as important as whether or not he is interested in seeing YOU!!!

billy the kid

Hey, ok but what is so wronge with being obvious????that usually is the best approch... I mean if you wanted a raise would you ask the boss or a fellow worker...the little word no really doesn't hurt it just cuts out a lot of the b/s..

Let some time pass. Get word to him in a round about way through co-workers that you are interested. You will find out if he is seeing anyone in due time. Whether or not he is seeing anyone is not nearly as important as whether or not he is interested in seeing YOU!!!