I dont understand!! Shes making me think of suicide

Um i think i might have fallen in love and i absolutly hate it .. u see..
im
only 14 and ive had allot of past relationships and most were long but i was nvr hurt when i was dumped.. But the problem is ive known this girl since the first grade nvr talked to her untill the 4th grade we became good friends thn at the 7th grade point it got bad i was on myspace doin stuff thn randomly she tells me she loves me thn we tlked bout sex n i thought was a joke not much happened for the rest of tht year thn in the 8th grade we got much closer at the beginning i juss had a tiny crush i thought nun much of thn during october her
bf
got pissed cuz he new i liked her
so
he tld me to stp txting her of course because my rep i wudent back dwn thn nxt day i td him to watch himself wich led to our fight i hate bragging badly but i won no doubt thn 2 month ltr me and this girl started flirting ALLOT THTS WEN i started to like her more she tells me she loves me thn i say the same 1 month here we
r
serious now ive skipped some details way to serious to explain
so
here i am completely in love with this normal girl wen ive nown for cheating and being a jerk but to this girl i could nvr hurt her but lets go back a week we had gym together we did the normal flirted and stuff thn me and my bestfriend took her shoes from her as a joke n it was pretty funny but at one point all me and my friends are in a pile on the stage explain scary stuff tht happened to them (note shes single now)
so
i throw her show behind the curtain she pushes me and laughs as she gets the shoe i go behind the curtains with her alone and take the shoe b4 she gets it we laughed n stuff thn i gve her the shoe n asked for a hug but instead i got a true kiss thn it hit the point we were in love for sure through the whole weekend we talked on the phone thn come monday i txt her ima hve aggod day wit her thn she replys um ur going to be mad but... i say wat? she says
im
taken trying not to sound heartbroken i say cool and this week has sucked for me n her we flirted today but it felt differnt n she tells me shes going to give me some bad news tomarrow....SOMEONE PLZ TELL HOW TO GET OVER HER B4 I SERIOUSLY GO CRAZY IVE NVR FELT LOVE TILL NOW I HATE THIS!!!

I doubt you're in "love". What you're experiencing is infatuation, otherwise known as puppy love to teenagers. You're hurt because you had feelings for her, experienced a rush of emotions & hormones, and now it's being taken away. It'll hurt for a while, but believe me, you'll get over it. Sooner or later you'll forget about her. I mean, honestly suicide? You're 14 for goodness sake; that's such a young & immature age. Look at this experience, take it as a part of life & gain wisdom from it. You'll heal.

Duckduckgoose

If you are considering ending your life please tell someone you trust so they can help you!

I don't have to know you or your story but I know that you are too precious to this world, and your friends and your future mate to consider ending it all over someone who's wronged you!